Chapter three

I was getting ready waiting for Jack to pick me you up for our so called 'date' I was kinda exited on where he will take me. I was wearing (the picture above) I thought it looked good. "DING DONG" I heard my door bell ring. I want downstairs and opened the door to see my wonderful date look at me from head.to.toe. "You look stunning " he said "why thank you your such a gentleman" I said pinch his cheeks. We got in the car and Jack open the door for me I said thank you and got in. Then he got in started the car. It was silent, but peaceful at the same time then I wanted to ask Jack something. "Jack where are we exactly going to?"I asked "I can't tell you it a surprise" if you wanna know something about me I hate surprise some people think that it's okay if it's a surprise. But for me I don't like them it makes me feel like I weird but I had to deal with it and life moves on. Then I felt a hand connect t pi mine and I knew exactly who it was I connected both me and Jack hand together and held them to heather for the rest of the night till we got to our destination. I opened the car door to see.....

Ohhhhh wonder what gonna happen next??? Thank for tooning in on this chapter. I honestly thought this chapter was not so good but I promise it's gonna get better. Love you cherry's.