chapter two

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm again saying it time to wake up. I got out of bed and did all of my morning routines. Then once I was done I got dressed (picture above) then I went downstairs to eat. I was not really that hungry so I just got some frosted flakes (love that cereal) then I went up to the front door and then headed to school.

At school*
I enter ed my school and went straight to my locker to see someone looked really familiar.Jack Johnson. He was such a curry. Oh am so lucky to have a friend like him he was just a special bottom to me. I did not want anything to happen to him. Jack Johnson POV
I was standing by Lillys locker waiting for her to come I wanted to do something special for her she would not believe it. She approached her locker looking pretty as always. Then we started to talk
L:hi Jacky poo
She was so beatiful
J: hi lil bear (cheesy right)
L: y are you at my locker?
J: well I wanted to wait for you because we are going to the same class right?
L: yea
J: okay lets go
We went to our class and all I could see was Sammy (Sammy Wilkinson ) looking up and down at Lilly. I told him t pi knock it off .
*After all the classes*
we were all done our periods so we went to lunch so I sat next Lilly. Of course.
We started to chat about random things about our lifes. Lilly was the cutest girl when she was talking. I don't just take her as a regular girl. She was more than that she was... was... there you go Different. I wanted to asked lilly if she was you to go and hang out and I was thinking about since the day we met.
Lilly's POV
J: hey Lilly would....you like....to hang out he was blushing like crazy. I let out a little giggle before responding.
L: I would love to. What time?
J: how about 5
L: seasoned see you later Jack gotta go.
I left the lunch room and started walking you to my house. I entered the door to see no one in the kitchen and nobody to see in the house. It was silent and I liked it like that I could concentrate on the so called "hang out" Jack is planning for me. I was kinda happy and exited to see what Jack was going to do for me.

Hi guys so this is chapter 2 to my book different so I need your guys help where do you think Jack should take Lilly comment down below and I will pick one special place. Thanks for reading love you ~♥♥