chapter five

I woke up the next day feeling diffrent. I felt like I had to see Jack again to tell I'm sorry for what happened last night and how our night did not end well as I wanted to. So I got up and went to do my morning routine and then I got dressed in (the clothes up above) then I went downstairs and went to get some cereal. Then at the same time I was in my phone and checked my phone and I got a tweet from jack. Great. I checked it and it said "I am so sorry for what happened yesterday lilly please forgive me:(" I could not say no to my little Jacky poo so I tweeted back and said "I am sorry I was just mad at something else" I did not want to go anywhere so J don't even know why I even got dressed. Anyway I just went to my room and turned on Netflix and started watching the show "Make it or Break it" it is so good.
3 hours later
I checked the time and it was already 5. I can't belive that I stayed and watched TV for that long. Weird. After all that I went and to go get some juice in the fridge when I heard a honk outside. I went to see what it was and I saw a car it had dark tinted windows so I could not see who was inside. I ran 8nside my house when I heard the voice that sounded familiar but I could not stop now I was scared so I ran into the bathroom and locked the door when I kept hearing the same voice again.
Jack j POV
I went inside of lilly driveway just to make things right with her so I got in and she came out looking scared and worried like J was going to kill her. So she ran. But why?

Sorry have not updated you guys might hate me but anyway love you always!!!