CHAPTER-4

Cold breeze entered as I opened the cars window, tune was really excited, more than I thought, and she was busy asking Hyunjin about exo while he was driving the car.

Something felt strange; I thought they would be living in middle of the city in some huge building but car stopped at mention surrounded by woods nearby mountains. Why do they live so outside the city area near by some town?

 Why do they live so outside the city area near by some town?

Maybe it's their taste, I should not judge them

Maybe it's their taste, I should not judge them. We took out our luggage. Hyunjin showed us a little separate house from main house.

We started arranging our things. My training and duty was going to be started from tomorrow.

"Unnie I just can't believe, I would be able to see the members everyday" tune fall into soft bed while daydreaming

"Behave properly okay, don't embarrass me in front of them, you know they are my boss"

"Okay unnie, unnie you are my lucky charm, due to you I am always happy, thanks a lot" she gave me a flying kiss.

" so gross" I threw a pillow at her, we stood up and threw another at me, I threw again at her but she sat down and pillow passed near door, it was going to hit someone who was entering from door but luckily he caught it.

Pillow was blocking the view to see his face, he slowly removed it, and it was suho.

"Sorry sir, I am really sorry" I took pillow from his hand and bow down.

"It's okay" he said smilingly, suddenly tune came running back from me

"oppaaaaaa" she came running and I caught her hand, she was going to hug suho.

"oppa, I am your biggest fan, I am fan of all the members, see I am even wearing exo shirt with your number" she turned around to show him the number

"Oh really, thank you" suho giggled politely

"oppa, I know every song , every lyric, every dance step.. ohh oppa you look extra handsome in real life, soo soo handsome" she was not going to stop today