CHAPTER-21

We kept on getting closer and finally he was in my visible distance and I could see his face clearly.

Kai

We both could see each other now but our speed didn't decreased, still we kept on walking toward each other. A smile came on his face as soon as he saw me, his eyes turned even darker shade of golden.

I felt no longer nervous; my soul was lightened as I saw him even I wasn't able to stop smile

Now we got really close to each other but none of us stopped.

Our bodies lightly bumped into each other, his hands cupped my waist while mine wrapped his waist tightly.

Our faces came closer with any hesitation and our lips met.

I felt like thousands of fire crackers busting inside me and within other second it felt like earth has stopped rotating like everything has just froze. My body my mind my soul everything came into ease.

After a moment we leaned back a little with smile never escaping our lips and my blue eyes met his golden ones. My brushed his cheeks lightly like I always wanted to do in my dream

I always wanted to touch him, feel him but I was never able to do that but now I can. Tears came into my eyes and again we had an eye contact

Suddenly some images started flashbacking my eyes.

I saw myself as a kid looking out of the watching kids play, there my eyes met with a boy and he smiled at me, familiar eyes, it's his eyes.

Well I saw those same eyes at that night looking at me with concern while we were standing near cliff and a giant wolf was in front of us. While it was full moon of lunar eclipse was above us.

Those same eyes looking at me, while signing the card at fansiging.

I could also see when I eyes met when he saved me from falling down when I accidently bumped into him.

And at that night on roof top he was him, who came to see me and our eyes again met but I was not able to see him and thought it as a delusion.

Our eye contact when we were dancing

He was always there, I was overwhelmed to witness all these moments once again .

When the flashbacks stopped I found myself kissing him, our lips getting pressed while my hands running through his back and his thumbs caressing my cheeks.

I could taste his plumpy sweet soft lips on mine while his warm tongues was travelling in every corner of my mouth.

We only broke our kiss when we both were out of breath. Our foreheads touched while we were heavily breathing.. , still our face was soo close that I could feel his lips lightly touching mine.

He again kissed my lips lightly then shifted to corner of it, he passed through cheeks and gently gave a moist kissed on earlobes, a sensation travelled throughout my body, I twitched my neck little