Authors Note

Hey there!
Thank you so much for reading Quoting Nolan, and this note (if you did) I really hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for all your votes and positive comments, it really means a lot to me to have such positive feedback because I often have doubts about writing.

On another note, please check out some of my other stories. I unpublished the stories that interlink with Nolan and Austen's story due to not updating as often as I should, but if you guys wanna hear more from the clan then let me know in a comment right here »« although I'm not going to be very active until the end of June now- which sucks, but I've got to focus on my GCSE's. I'll be back for summer and I've got tons of stuff to share with you. Moving on >>>>If you feel like reading something a little quicker and cheesier, then look out for my short story So It Goes (I apologise beforehand, I wrote it in a day to save for not having anything completed on my account, so read at your own risk) Though I will not lie, one of my favourites to write at the moment is It's Been A While. So if you want something with strong language, more description, a little bit of fame and an older, more maturer romance with a lot less cheese and a lot more broken hearts and nostalgia then go check it out. I apologise for the self advertising, but it has to be done! So do me a favour and have a go, it might be for you.

Other than that, thank you so much for reading Quoting Nolan and for reading this note if you did. This was my first ever completed story and I am thrilled that so many of you enjoyed it.

Besides that I have some draft ideas for stories that I plan to write in the summer. Shall I or shall I not publish the draft first chapters here on Quoting Nolan for you guys to get a feel? Let me know.

Have a good one.