Chapter 2 : This Feelin' I have Inside is Not a Secret Anymore...

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

Y/N's POV:

"Good Evening. We're Roselia."

Yukina Minato said on the mic, as the crowd cheered on and went wild. Tonight was the Live that Lisa and Yukina were talking about a week ago.

They all waved their light sticks as Roselia began to sing the first song for the live. The crowd was wild, and you could really feel the hype around them.

"Let's Get Started... LOUDER."

There I was, assisting from the decks, making sure the Live goes fine. While they continued to play and sing, I couldn't help but set my eyes on a certain bassist.

Everyone was giving it their all, but in my eyes, I could tell that Lisa is enjoying every bit of it.

The way she plays her bass, passionately, and her voice when She sings... The immense amount of joy she spreads as she gives it her all in this performance...

And Oh Boy... Don't forget that smile of hers. The smile that gave it all away.

I was continuing to watch her as the performance continued on.

Moments later, The Song finally ends, and the Live show was finished as the lively Audience cheered wildly. Roselia has done it again.

Suddenly, Lisa looks at me from afar, with both of us making contact. And then, she gave me a wink.

OH MY GOD! SHE WINKED AT ME!

I could honestly feel myself exploding inside. Here I am, desperately trying to not become a blushing mess, while my face says otherwise.

Oh well, What's the worst that could happen? It's not like someone could see me blushing anyways.

...

...

"Oh My... Someone's pretty Red today."

...

...

Ah shit, I spoke too soon.

I turn to see my workmate, Kai Yorishima. He's pretty much what you call, my partner in Crime. He's a great guy to have around actually. Ever since I started working here at CiRCLE, he and Marina were the ones who helped me get the hang of things.

"C'mon Kai, it's just the lights..." I reasoned, which I desperately hope that he buys that one.

"Uhuh... Yeah... The Lights..." He walked closer with a smug smile. I start to sweat nervously. He probably stayed like this, for at least 30 seconds now. This suspense....

"Staaaaarrrreee~." He said the whole time. Fortunately, he gave up and joked around. He backed off and pat me in the back, laughing at my reaction.

"Haha! I'm just messing with you bud... I know it was the lights...." He smiled at me. "But If there is something wrong, you can always tell me, bud."

"Roger that..." I replied back with a smile of relief. I was about to speak when Marina called our attention. 

"Hey you two! C'mon over here! Lisa's brought cookies!" She called for us, which we smiled back at. 

Lisa.... Made Cookies?

...

...

OH RIGHT! I totally forgot that she was making cookies for this Live... My bad...

She said it was a new recipe? Oh well, we should just go there And waste no more time.

I swear... She makes the best ones, ever.