Chapter 7 : A Bet and A Promise

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

~Flashback: 1 Year Ago... Christmas Eve~

Lisa's POV:

It was Peaceful and Quiet here at the Plaza.

I can feel the cool breeze of winter blow past my face, as Snow continued to fall. I was sitting in a bench, wearing my usual outfit for the winter.

I wore a loose, off-the-shoulder maroon shirt with a black top underneath, a white miniskirt and thigh-high black leather boots.

It was Christmas Eve, and I decided to spend it with people special to me.

I was sitting down at the bench with Yukina, waiting for the others to come. We were gonna spend it by watching something in the movies.

Me, on the other hand, was waiting for someone.

It's not just anyone, He is really special to me.

He's one person that has a real special place in my heart, and has been very close to me...

He was always there to support me, comfort and encourage me when no one else could.

...

...

Every time I think about him, he makes me smile, and whenever I'm with him, I could feel the relief and comfort, as if I was in good hands.

"Lisa! Yukina!"

There he was... My Best Friend.

Y/N arrived panting, seemingly he had gone from a far place. But still, it made me happy despite him being a busy guy at CiRCLE and his studies, he made some time for us.

"Sorry I was late... I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get here..." He said with one of his meme references, making me giggle.

"Do that again, and I'll put some dirt in your eye." I grinned smugly, replying to what he said as we bursted into laughter.

"I don't get it." Yukina said from the side, looking at us weirdly.

"You don't know Maguire?" Y/N looked at Yukina dumbfounded.

"Don't worry Yukina, You'll pretty much get it soon." He smiled at her. And with that, he began to face us seemingly wondering if there was anyone else.

"So... Are we still waiting for somebody?" He asked.

"Yukina-san! Lisa-nee! Y/N-san!" I heard a voice coming from the other side, and it seems like everyone has arrived. Ako immediately ran towards us while Sayo and Rinko were following behind. Well, I guess that's everyone.

"Hey Ako! Sayo-san! Rinko-san!" Y/N waved at the latter, seemingly happy to see them as well.

"So, what are we going to see today?" Ako asked me what movie we were going to watch for this Christmas Eve.

Oh right... What should we watch?

If Ako was the one to choose, she'd watch the fantasy one, and I'm guessing Rinko would just go with anyone's decision.

Sayo wouldn't want something too childish, so she'd go for something much more classy and reserved movies.

Well for Yukina... Probably anything with Cats in it, should be fine.