Sticky situation

10:46 am

Same day

The bell rang and it was time to go and for some reason there are no warning bells and everyone's pretty much used to the bells by now so I was last to pack up, then I realized I lost my only pencil I had. The one Dad gave me before he passed on.

"Shit shit where'd it go"

Checking my pockets, I look under my desk and a set of hands beat me to it.

"Looking for this?"

I snatched it from Ms. Knowles

"Please don't touch my pencil"

I grab my bag and swing it over my shoulders and walk away with my head down in embarrassment. I didn't mean it to be too personal, but it is.

"Uhm Ms. Maraj?"

What I was afraid she'd say. Taking a twisty turn I walk back to her.

"Y-yes?"

"Can you look at me sweetie?"

I slowly lift my head up and give her my undivided attention.

"Sorry.."

"No that's okay I just don't want your crown falling"

She holds my face and rubs her thumb over my cheeks

"My dad used to say that..."

"Oh yeah? Well it's good he knew you were a queen and still are"

"Ms.knowles not to be rude but what exactly did you nee-

Before I could finish my sentence a tall woman walks in with paperwork. She was so beautiful. Eyes like a sexy panther.

"Ms.knowles can you uh make some copies of the new guidelines decided to take the votes in today instead." She says with a smile

Ms. Knowles smiles back and gives the woman a sly little wink.

"I'll get those done for you Ms.Fenty— right away"

"I can always count on you, Thank you"

After she walked out I couldn't help but ask who she was

"Oh her? She's our new principal"

Ms. Knowles sat down and started looking through the paper work. I was left standing and felt really awkward i didn't know why I was so shy all of a sudden but I have this feeling I can be an straight A student again. I decided to erase out of my thoughts and break the silence.

"So uhm.."

Ms.knowles looks up from her paperwork and gives me all her undivided attention. God she's so sexy—That's when I start shaking and dreaming of millions of fantasies with us and getting-

I look down and peak through my skirt

"Wet?!"
___________________
Ms. Knowles POV

Onika is very bold but I don't think she knows it. I didn't wanna know if she meant what I think she meant. Maybe she's just on a cycle. I'm here to help her but I don't wanna be wrong.

"Sweetie the nurse is just around the corner I can take you"

I get up from my seat and hold my hand out for her to take. She leans her head back as if I had bad morning breath. I scrunch my face in confusion.

"The nurse? For what Ms. knowles?"

"Well you're wet aren't yo-

Damn it Beyoncé do you know how wrong that sounds. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

"Er I mean you've uhm you've made an accident right?"

"Well I.."

"Let's just go I got you take my hand"

I didn't know what her deal was but her Mother said nothing about being shy, actually no one mentioned it at all. I wanted to read her but I just couldn't— just not yet.

We made it to the nurse and I talked to her while Onika looked through the feminine baskets. When I got done I showed Onika to the nurse restroom and she hesitated but eventually she walked in and shut the door behind her.
_______________
Onika POV

"Okay okay okay think think think Onika you know you're not on your period"
I whisper to myself hoping Ms. knowles wasn't listening through the door not that I think she would.

I take the tampon and stick the tip in. Releasing a light moan, I slap my hand across my mouth. A knock at the door startles me and I accidentally push the tampon in more, falling onto the toilet seat.

"Onika you okay in there?!"

"Uhm uh y-yeah I'm okay"

"You sure? You need any help in there?"

Help? Me? Help? Right now?!!!

"Ms.knowles you come in here you might get fired?"

"Huh? Not if you're hurt, you sure you're okay"

I couldn't do this anymore I opened the door and stood there. Yes my skirt was still down. I needed help bad. I couldn't get it out.

"Oh- Onika- you shouldn't- I shouldn't- I'm-

Standing there in embarrassment I quickly pull her in and lock the door behind us

"Please help me get it out"