chapter 1

Warning- blind toxic relationship, mention of murder, swearing, 

George POV- 

i woke up to the sound of my loud ass alarm clock. i punched the clock making it fall on the floor and break. i grounded at the loud noise and rolled back into bed. then i hear my door slam open. 
"WAKE YOUR ASS UP GOGY" my little brother quackity screamed for me to wake up you see i have three sibling's me being the oldest, first we have quackity the second oldest and the loudest one well... tommy and him are the loudest one's so i don't know who is the loudest but he is really loud. he also is the boyfriend of two of my best friends sapnap and karl. he's a 3rd year like me. then theres the third oldest and the most child out of all of us tommy. and like i said before is one of the two loudest siblings. he's a 2 year at our school. he has two best friends tubbo and ranboo buttttt he's more like the third wheel because tubbo and ranboo are like platonically married or something? He loves women and treats them like queens. He has a goldfish named 'the queen' lol but we still love him and the youngest one Hannah. she's our mothers favorite because she's not as chaotic as the rest of us. she's really good at bedwars (in this AU its a world wide sport) and sports, she really loves sports and gym. but she will snitch on you if you did something to her or if she feeling evil. the only way you can get her to not snitch is to pay her money. and did i tell you that we have two dad's? yes we do let me tell you about them. there's my father sam, he's a really cuddly yet strict person. he adopted all three of us with his husband. then my other father but we call him mama or mom. his name is ponk he really loves all of us but loves Hannah the most because sometimes when our dad is at work and all 5 of us are home. tommy and quackity are loud and hard to control, i just sit in my room all day and do student council work for my boyfriend. 

"im up im up just get out" i screamed at the boy throwing my pillow at him. "AAAHHHHHHHHH" he cried out "LeAvE mE aLoNe" he cried again running out of the room down stairs. i let out a deep sigh. i get up and start to get ready for school. i put on a black long sleeve turtle neck with a blue unzipped jacket over it with some black tight leggings with my goggles on my head. i walk to the bath room and brush my teeth and hair and walk down stairs were i see tommy and quackity having an agument over something. Hannah was helping mama with breakfast and dad was sitting on the couch watching TV. "hey dad" I greeted my father sitting on the couch. He lifted his head from the TV looking at me with a warm smile. "Good morning George" he greeted me ruffing my hair. "Dad! It took me forever to do my hair stop it" I yelled grabbing his hand and moving his hand off my brown set of hair. "Ok ok fine so why so dressed up? Is it for your boyfriend...?" He started of with a nice tone but then moved to a scary one. Well.. he is really protective of us, When quackity told us he has two boyfriends we were all not surprised because he always flirted with both of them. Then when I told him he just didn't like dream. When dream would come over he would always keep his guard up. But for tommy and Hannah they are still singe lol "Dad no. I just picked out what ever I could find it's not a big deal" I said back to him with a deep sigh. "NOT A BIG DEAL MY ASS. PEOPLE CAN SEE YOUR FAT ASS FOR A MILE AWAY" he screamed at me. I mean yea these leggings do show my ass but I don't care I mean if anyone tried to do anything to me then dream would murder or get them expelled. But that was dream months ago. "OI LITTLE SHITS FOOD TIME" I heard mama yell from the kitchen. "welp let's go eat" my father said getting of the couch and walking to the kitchen to get his food. I let out a deep sigh and walked to the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen to find tommy and Hannah were fighting about something I really don't keep up. Mama and dad were just making there plate and quackity was just eating his food looking pissed that he can't have one meal in peace for once. I let out another deep sigh and quickly made my food. 

(At school because I'm lazy)

I walked into school my bag over my shoulder with my three siblings by my side. We all talked about random things. we all split ways. Hannah went to her classroom, tommy went to go see his friends and quackity went of to who knows were probably with his boyfriends or something I don't know. Right now I'm heading to the student council room to work on some things I could not get done yesterday. Half way there I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see my boyfriend standing there head looking on the ground so I can't see his face. I could tell he was sad or a little upset. "Oh! Good morning dreamy! Hey um... is everything ok? You seem a little upset you want to talk about it?" I said to the blond boy while putting my hand on his chest and putting the other on his  check. Then he smacked my hand off of his chest and face. "don't touch me dumbass I told you last night to finish theses papers! But instead you fucking slept!! I want you to work on these papers tonight no sleep until your done with them" he yelled at me putting more than a stack of papers of work for the student council. "B-but babe people need to sleep and I was really tired I stayed up until 3am to work on the papers.I can't work on all of this in one night you need to give me more than one night" I said to my boyfriend trying to hold all the papers some falling. "I DON'T CARE GET THEM DONE BY TONIGHT" he yelled at me slapping me on my face making me fall on the floor. All the papers that were once in my hand fell on the floor all of them were everywhere. All the kids who were watching or walking past us all turned there attention to us. I held my now slowly bruising check looking at the ground in shame. I heard all the people talking and whispering. "Now get up and work on these papers by tonight and if you don't you will face consequences" my blond haired boyfriend growled at me. He wrote that down on a paper and placed it on my head. After that he walked of not even sparing me a glance. I let out a small sigh. I mean I love dream with all my heart. Before we got together I had a huge crush on him and when I mean huge I mean a huge crush. It was to obvious that I had a crush on him. Then one day I decided to Confess to him. So I wrote a letter explaining all my feeling in the letter and the end I told him to meet me at the cherry tree after school to meet me.