Chapter 2

The next day aka the day were George and Wilbur are going to study. 

I have no hate towards Dream I just wrote it to make the story more interesting and cool so please don't hate me saying "oh so you hate Dream?!" So please I have nothing towards dream in anyway 

TW'S- sexual thoughts, cussing, mention on past abuse, mention of neglect, so yes be safe mah children 

Wilburs POV-

Im driving to George's house right now. Im wearing my favorite yellow sweater, black jeans, a red Bennie with my round frame glasses. I had my back back on my back just chilling, driving my to crushes house. After about 10 minutes I arrive to his house. I get out the car and walk to the front door locking the car. When I got to the front door I let out a deep sigh and knock two times. After a few seconds I hear a yell "GEORGE CAN YOU GET THE DOOR" a man yelled and I hear another yell "OK MAMA" it sounded like George's voice. I felt a little pink on my checks. After about a minute the door opened to reveal George. He looked as cute as always but his clothes were distracting really they were. He was wearing a really big blue sweater that went to his thighs and I'm hoping he has short shorts on or just no pants because IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE HE HAS NO PANTS ON. "Oh! Hey will come in side" he said with a smile on his face. I nodded my head and stepped inside. He led me to the living room to meet his siblings or something thing. We walk into the living room and see a grown man with green hair fighting with a short man with black hair and a Bennie. The living room and kitchen were connected and to I saw another short man with white hair doing to dishes. "Guys! I brought a friend over!!" George screamed at them catching there attention. All three of them looked at me. The one with the Bennie gave a goofy smile and ran up to me and talked to be about the most weirdest questions ever, The man with green hair looked pissed at me or something, the man doing the dishes looked at me a gave me a smile and walked up to me. "Hello there I'm George's mother? Father? I really don't know, but my name is ponk dude" the man named 'ponk' said happily, The boy with the Bennie finally stopped asking the questions and introduced him self. "Hola mateeeeee my name is Quackity I'm George's younger brother" quackity said putting his arm around me. I guess ponk noticed the man with green hair because he walked up to him and told him to introduce him self. The man with green hair sighed and walked up to me. "Hello my name is Sam I'm George's father and also GEORGE CHANGE YOUR WEARING NO PANTS AND YOU HAVE A FRIEND OVER GO CHANGE NOW" George's father 'Sam' yelled at George telling him to go and change. 

"Daaadd" George groaned walking up the stairs and what I assume going to his room. Ponk let out a little giggle and smacked his husband on the back of the head. Quackity let out a laugh as Sam rubbed the back of his head. Then I felt someone pulling me by my arm taking me to what I think is the dining room. I think is was Quackity because I could hear the person speaking Spanish. Then I was thrown into a chair. "So I'm guessing your aware of George's problem right?" He ask sitting on the other side of the table. "Yeah I'm aware why do you ask?" I told him "tell me the  reason why you came to his house" he said. It's like he took the words out my mouth. "Yes I did some here to help him study but I also came here to smack some shit into him and tell him about dream and what he's going to him and everyone else other then that I came here to help him study" I said smoothly to the black haired boy. He let out a hum in understanding. After about a minute of silence he finally said something. "I see the way you look at him. You love him more than a friend mhm?" He said so casually with a know it all smirk 'I swear this annoying little shit-' I thought in my head as I felt my face go red. "Quackity don't use your smart ass powers on Wilbur" I girl with brown hair in a ponytail walked in the room. She was wearing sports clothes like she just got back from the gym. "What ever Hannah I'm going to my room later" he said getting up and walking upstairs. The girl let out a sigh and looked at me "hey you must be Wilbur I'm Hannah the youngest one out of all George's siblings" she introduced her self "oh hey I'm Wilbur as you already know" I said to Hannah. We talked for awhile, it turns out she plays bed wars and she's really good at it she won like three first place metals.