Chapter 5

Wilburs POV-

The light smell of food filled my noise waking me up, lifting up only to realize im laying in the bed alone. I lift the blanket off my body and Hop of the bed. My feat hit the ground and I looked around the room the dirty laundry from the hamper was gone and the room was clean. I yawned running my hands through my brown locks of hair. I walk to the closet open it and grab I red v neck shirt and black sweet pants. Closing the closet with my foot then walking out the room to the bathroom and get in the shower.

Ok after the shower-

I walk down the stairs fully dressed, using a towel to dry my hair. The smell of eggs and bacon fill my noise as l walk in the kitchen, I enter the kitchen and see the back of George. He was cooking eggs at the stove and lightly humming to himself. And when I tell you he reminded me of a house wife. It was adorable seeing him doing a little dance as he cooked the eggs on the stove. "Your new boyfriends an ass hole, O!" He sang taking his hands off the stove and dancing while singing the song. By the way the song he was singing was my song, it's based of how my ex sally cheated on me. It really pissed me off so i wrote a song about it and sang it at the school talent show, only a few people new the real reason but I did win Second place anyway. I decided to make my existence noticeable and play with him a bit. I quietly sneak behind the shorter male "but even though he has social skills that doesn't mean I ca-" he sang before I cut him off by picking him up from behind lifting him in the air yelling, "GOT YOU GOGY". Surprisingly he was super light and easy to pick up, he was like a cat. "AAAAA WILBUR LET ME DOWN YOU DICK" he yelled squirming around in the air. "NUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOUR SO CUTE MUSHROOM" I awed putting him down but still holding him in my arms. "WILBUR, I NEED TO COOK OR THE EGGS WILL BURN" he yelled unwrapping my hands around his waist and running to the stove to take care of the food on the stove. I frowned like a little kid who was told no more cookies until dinner. I walked over to the boy on the stove and wrapped my arms around his chest hugging him, digging my face in his shoulder. His skin was cold, but my heart felt warm holding his small body in my arms. "Wil, what are you doing?" The brunette asked taking one of his hands of the stove and running his fingers through my hair as I held him. I was still tired and replied with a very sleepy Mhm, tightening My grip on his body. He let out a sigh "awe, is wilby scoot sleepy?" He said in a weird voice. "Shut upppp" I said in a playful voice Holding him. He let out a little giggle and played with my hair "oh where are your parents? And don't you have a twin brother?" He asked turning the stove knob off turning around in my arms to look at me. His waist fit my hands perfectly.

"I don't know or care, mom and dad are probably working and techno is at school most likely, also what time is it?" I asked the boy in my arms laying my forehead on his shoulder. He turning away for a second to look at the clock "it's 1:12pm, so we slept for about three hours" "Mhm ok, dad will be home at 4 to take techno to do stuff for his company or some shit" I said lifting my head up from his shoulder and looking him in the eyes. "Oh, Mk let's go eat" he said his small body leaving my embrace to the counter, picking up the plates walking to the island placing them down. "Let just eat ok" he said sitting down and digging in. Nodding my head I walked over to the table, sitting down and began to eat my food.

After both finished eatting, did the dishes Lol

"I'm sleepy Wilba, I want attention" I don't know what's happening but somehow George is hugging my legs like a little child. "George- I can't kitten" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Mhm! Nuuuuuuu pleeaaasseee don't leave meeee I promise pls, why can't you cuddle with meeeeee" he begged with a pouty face like a toddler. ok so- I'll explain, so I told George that I had to do some stuff like write songs, plain meetings, do work for school ect. And now George is being a baby about it. "George, no I'm busy let me go-" I begged him. "no I want attention now" "Your acting like a clingy kitten George" I said trying to get him off me, he shook his head cuddling my leg "no" he said not getting of me anytime soon, I let out a sigh. "Alright alright I'll hang out with you, and if I get yelled at it's your fault" I told him picking him up by the arm pits lifting him like a actual cat. "Yay!" He said happily then wrapping his arms around my neck, little did he know we put his whole Weight on me making me fall on my back on the floor George following with me. We fell on the ground him on top of me, he has his legs around my torso and arms around my neck, "awe Wilba! Your so adorable" he said adding a little giggle at the end. I felt my face turn pink seeing him make a cute cat face. He cupped my face in his hands smushing my cheeks (not his ass cheeks the ones on his face) "bwaaaaa!!! Hehehehe, your skin is so soft and pretty I love u sooo much" he said kissing my fore head lovingly. My mind went blank and my face became as red as a tomato. I mean, I just had my crush kiss my fore head and say 'I love you so much' to me, my head fell back and I died out of cuteness and embarrassment. "Wait- WILBUR! IM SORRY" he apologized getting of me and putting my head on his lap, "Wilba I'm sorry I didn't mean to flirt with you that much" he said putting his hand on my forehead petting my head and playing with my hair. "Awe my kitten is sooooo pprrriiittttyyyyy" I said reaching for his head my arms are just hanging lumpy in the air as I reached for his head but failing. He let out a small laugh continuing to play with my hair. "Wilbur your such a child, but that's one of the reasons your a handsome boi" he happily complemented me grabbing my hand and kissed it lovingly. I felt my face turn hot. Then I passed out. Not in a bad way but I passed out of cuteness.