A/N

───────────────

"𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚."

───────────────

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃.

════════════════

Some things about the story:

- The story here has literally NOTHING to do with the dsmp plot. its just the dream team characters in their own world with some irl minecraft elements.

- 2nd person (You/Your) with she/her pronouns (for the most part, prologue and epilogue are in 1st person) 

- Obviously this is CHARACTER!Dream (my own version of him anyway) not the streamer, same goes for the rest of the characters. 

I cant stress that one enough, C!Dream is literally a nightmare in this book, pls don't let this character influence your perception of the actual streamer.

- It contains TONS MUNIPULATION AND FORCED AFFECTION: noncon (but NO smut), murder, gore, death, drugs, lots of triggering stuff. Im NOT adding a tw at the beginning of any chapters, this is your warning; cant handle it, dont read it.

- ANGST

- Its a slow burn for sure, takes you a while to come to— but he never stops loving you :) 

- its highkey a sapnap x reader as well lol but thats short lived :') this is a yandere after all...

- friends to enemies to friends to lovers??

***

Inspired by Ethotlliot my beloved <3

Word count: 45,021

I wrote this shit in 3 weeks. I have no recollection of doing it, it just kinda spawned in my "your works" tab and here I am publishing it for the 3 people who happen to find it :]

════════════════

𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮~

Enjoy or Don't.