8 - 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥?

════════════════

Dream took notice of Sapnap's attention on something behind him. He stopped throwing punches at the poor man but still stayed on top of him keeping him pinned to the floor. Sapnap opened his mouth to speak, but you screamed before he could say anything.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" you screeched at the pair of friends, soaking in a puddle of a mixture of their own blood.

Your voice broken with fear and hurt left painful stings in both of the men's ears. 

Dream kept his eyes locked to the floor beside Sapnap's head, too afraid to meet your eyes.

Suddenly his tough facade had dissolved into that of a child caught scribbling on the wall— and essentially he was... just with the blood of the innocent.

He hung his head low, feeling his bloodied locks cling to his forehead with sweat.

The red liquid slowly seeping through the cracks on the tile glistened under the lowlight. It was the only coloured thing caught in your eye within the otherwise complete black darkness.

It was the single ceiling light above the dining table that illuminated the dark room. You stared at the scene in front of you. Overhead lighting did the incident no justice, saying it was horrifying would be an understatement.

The light shone on Dream since he was the one on top, capturing all of what was left in the dark room. It set the stage to be all the more unsettling when combined with his friend's blood that was smeared across his face. You caught a glimpse of his face, mask was long gone, discarded and kicked off to the side somewhere during their struggle. 

You truly wanted to believe this was all a nightmare, a disturbing grim projection developed by your morbid brain. You didn't think it was real.

There... there was just no way something could've escalated to cause this unthinkable scene.

Dream had finally turned back to fully acknowledge you. The glares you exchanged pained him. You shot him a death glare while he returned one of regret and sorrow. He was heartbroken that you had to walk in on this, he could've sworn you were sleeping. 

He still stared at you while you released heavy breaths from running all the way down and then screaming at these boys. Sword still in hand, your shoulders and chest continued to rise and fall as you expected to get your answer.

With Dream mesmerized by your presence, Sapnap now had the chance to punch Dream's face, and he didn't hold back, striking the man so hard in the jaw he was knocked onto the floor beside him. The black haired boy scurried to his feet, running towards you and away from his assaulter.

Tears brimmed your eyes with just that single punch. It was enough evidence for you to confirm, this shit was real.

Both you and Dream grabbed at your mouths. You holding back cries, Dream holding back blood.

Your weapon fell to the floor with a clatter as your body hitched, folding over not wanting to face the traumatizing scene in front of you as Sapnap threw his arms around you. Enthralling the both you in a much needed, warm fuzzy feeling of safety. He wanted to be away from his psycho so called "friend" and you wanted the confirmation that he was okay.