5 - 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦

𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 6𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘓𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸

════════════════

His hand slid down your thigh, coming to a halt between your legs as he tenderly squeezed your flesh; almost bruising your leg, unable to control his urges. Soft whines of protest escaped your mouth, but he only took this as a sign to push forward. With your arms completely useless pinned above your head, you could only swing your head side to side in defiance, trying to dodge his lips as they got lower and closer to you. Groans of displeasure filled the air as you could only cry out your resentment, having no way to escape his entrapment. He grabbed your chin, tilting your face to look him in his hungry emerald eyes.

"Y/n," he whispered,

"Just enjoy it."

...

..

.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

.

..

...

Your eyes shot open, body in a complete cold sweat. Scared wide eyes frantically darted around the room, scanning the area trying to remember what was reality and recover from that mental torment. Your vision could barely make anything out as the room was still just as dark as when you fell asleep only hours ago.

You tried to swallow deep breaths, letting the pressure built on top of your lungs die down. Your heart had been racing so quickly you doubt you'd be able to fall asleep again; not that you wanted to anyways after just barely escaping that agony.

You could still feel the haunting warmth of his soft hands delicately tracing your body. You squeezed your legs shut, wanting the phantom touch to dissipate.

The air was static, stuffy and stale; practically suffocating you as shivered, trying to stabilize your breathing after waking up in such a shock.

You wanted to scream or sob after enduring that terrible vision, but it was the dead of the night and you didn't want to risk waking up anyone else that peacefully rested in this house— you envied them. Sleep was not an option for you anymore, it was just a portal into another branch of hell— one where he didn't hold back at all. 

You brought the blankets closer to your shivering body, trying to find anything to smother yourself in an attempt to seek comfort.

You'd hate to be that person; were you really going to think differently of your friend— avoiding his presence even more than you already were— all because of a nightmare?

It pained you how your friendship was deteriorating because of your delusions. Just thinking of the past you shared made silent tears start to roll down your cheeks; you wanted things to go back to normal between you two. 

Rubbing your tear stained face, hopelessness dawned on you as you could never see that happen with how you've been feeling towards the man the last few days. You truly believed you were the one in the wrong, amplifying the problem making it harm you more than it should. Despite hating it, all he did was kiss you, why were you acting like he tortured you in his free time.