2 - 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦

════════════════

Despite living in close quarters with these boys for months now you could never get used to their accustomed routine; constantly leaving the house for hours on end and putting themselves in danger, fighting creatures just to gather whatever strange materials the world provided. 

Of course, you spent some of your own time training and exploring with them; wanting to improve your amateur skills knowing you were living in a harsh world like this and such skills were required to live essentially. Mysterious monsters and dangerous wanderers were a threat to you, but thankfully, only during certain frames of the day, such as nighttime or whenever the boys decided to drag you into a dark damp cave— though after that one experience you don't think you'd ever step foot down into a cave again. So now all you had to worry about was late at night when the monsters emerged, and the dead came knocking.

You chose to spent tons of your free time with George who was very experienced in the medical field, you wanted to learn everything he knew. You did learn a lot about first aid and basic medical procedures from him, making yourself a great asset around the house. 

You had your own ambitions as well, it wasn't your entire life cleaning the house or tending to the wounds your friends brought home after each trip out.

Being Dream's friend for years, you obviously had no hesitation to move in with them but you also decided to stay with them after gaining the important responsibility of making sure him and his friends didn't keel over dead from neglecting both their health or their house. 

It was a beautiful house at that; large and open with lots of land surrounding it, and you didn't have to pay a dime of rent because of all the work you did. That was the selling point, life was comfortable, almost too good to be true. 

You were half housewife; half girlboss. The perfect balance of caring for yourself and your comrades. 

And your comrades desperately needed your assistance as you sat in front of Sapnap, poking at the arrow that protruded through the skin on his shoulder.

He didn't wince at all, numbed to the consequences of getting into battle.

You had already cleaned the dried blood around the arrow, soaking up the fresh blood that was now started to seep out of the wound. Blood didn't make you uncomfortable. Along with learning how to fight, you need to learn how to get used to seeing the aftermath of one. Especially if you were going to be the person to help patch them up after a fight to the best of your ability. 

"Damn." You said yanking the last arrow out of Sapnap's flesh. To your anticipation, he didn't even flinch. This was the many of countless amounts of times you did this exact procedure.

"Only 4 today..." you hummed, placing the projectile on a towel beside you. "You're getting better." you sent him a crooked smile, proud of his slight improvement but still disappointed at how he managed to get injured so recklessly.