~ one ~

-

September 1st, 1991

I'm currently sat alone in a carriage on the Hogwarts express. I actually can't believe I'm finally here. Of course, Christopher refused to sit with me on my first day, but oh well, what can I do.

Aghh I'm actually so excited, the top of my pen is digging into my hand. Mother bought me this journal to write in whenever I feel up to it, she knows how much I like to keep a log of things. I hope I get sorted into Gryffindor; I wouldn't want to disappoint my father on the first day. Oh, my goodness what if I don't get into Gryffindor, what am I going to do. What if I become Slytherin? What am I even saying? Of course, I'm not going to be a Slytherin. You have to be evil at heart to be one of, those.

I hope I make some friends. Christo- one moment, there's someone knocking.

-

September 15th 1991,

Heyy, I totally forgot to finish writing. So much has happened in the two weeks I've been here you will not believe it. Why am I talking to you like you're a person? Anyway!!

So, I was sorted into Gryffindor, obviously. I'm not even sure why I doubted myself. The whole of my father's family has only been sorted into Gryffindor going back generations. My mother was muggle born but shes more into being a witch than anyone. she met my father at Hogwarts. She was sorted into Hufflepuff, it makes sense how loving and caring she is, but our family were all Gryffins. It only made sense.

The person who knocked is now one of my closest friends, Ron Weasley. He was with his two older brothers and his friend Nova White. Shes so pretty, her beauty actually amazes me. Luckily there also Gryffindor's too. When Ron's brothers left to find their own seats, Harry Potter walked in. HARRY POTTER!!!! Scar and everything! It was amazing. My mother and father mentioned him many times from news about him and his parents in the daily prophet. awful what happened to them. No child should have to grow up without their parents. And he told us all about his uncle and aunt. His cousin sounds like a twit. Treating Harry like crap. He's a lovely friend. The last person to walk in was Hermione Granger. Shes very intelligent, reminds me a lot of mother. She has gorgeous curly hair that was extremely bouncy, I couldn't stop playing with it on the train. Luckily we're all Gryffindor's so I have some people I can call friends, even if they did think my eye was a little bizarre.

OH MY GOODNESS. the most dreadful thing happened the other day. It was so embarrassing. Hermione, Nova and I were sat in the courtyard after classes had finished. It was such a lovely day and we decided to practice a few spells, so we were flicking through the book, levitating things and moving them around as such. Well, all our drinks were empty and it was so hot, the fountain was a long way away, so I thought it would be a good idea to find a spell that could fill up out drinks. (I will just mention now that ferret boy Malfoy and his boyfriends were nearby)

I eventually found a spell that did said action so I brought my wand up and said the spell. Aguamenti. What I assumed would be a small trickle of water leaving my wand ended up going everywhere! Turns out the spell is meant to put out fires not fill up a drink. Just as Malfoy was walking past my wand shot up hitting him and his rats. Hermione and Nova were just screaming and jumping up from the splashes of water hitting them. Eventually the water stopped shooting out my wand and Malfoy was stood there drenched. I didn't even dare to look at him and Hermione, Nova and I just sprinted out the courtyard to the common room. As soon as we got back, we just burst out into laughter. It was the worst but best day of my life.

Anyway diary, considering I will be spending my time with friends and in classes I won't be writing often.

Vicky x

-

It gets better promise :)