~ two ~

-

1992,

Back on the train again, ready for second year. Thank goodness I'm able to go into this year with a bunch of people I'm familiar with. I don't think I introduced him into this journal yet but I became close friends with this boy during school last year. Achilles Bancroft. Extraordinary name. Nova, Achilles and I have sort of formed a second friend group. He's from Ravenclaw which makes things a little awkward with tension between houses but we make it work. We all have a pretty good friend group. Were one large group and also two small groups. Our trio and then there's Hermione, Ron, Harry and me as well, but we all mainly hang out as a group.

I've become particularly close with the twins, especially Fred. He brings me a hot chocolate every morning, since it was the first thing I grabbed at my first feast at Hogwarts. He's a year older which is fun because it means that we can't fall out in class but he and George are constantly putting things in my room or drinks. During lunch one day last year, I still don't know what it was that they put in my drink but every time I opened my mouth, just a cloud would come out of it. I didn't speak for a week out of fear.

The issue with Malfoy last year didn't go down well with my father. Of course, Malfoy went straight to McGonagall and reported Nova, Hermione and I which landed us in detention for using spells we had not been taught. Hermione wasn't fond of the idea of getting detention in the first couple weeks of being there, but it didn't kill her like she thought it would.

Fathers keeping a closer eye on me this year so that's going to be great. I don't know if you can sense the sarcasm through the paper.

Nearly at Hogwarts now.

Vicky x

-

trust the process