December 25 ~ Good Ending🎄

I should have included what this video is the other chapter but whatever.

Anyways warning, what I have planned for the bad ending is really REALLY sad, so if you don't want to read it, you can stop here, thanks for reading and voting...

If you're eager, like me, who wants to readers the bad ending, feel free, but don't say I didn't warn you.

*****
*3 years later*

Reader's POV
"Merry Christmas, Lala and Moses!" I said as the two headed downstairs.

Lala smiled. "M-Merry C-Christmas, *enter your name*!"

Wow, where do I begin?

Ever since those five days, I was finally able to let go of my parent's death and started doing positive things in my life.

Lala finally gotten a job as a model and I focused on getting back on my education.

Lala met a friendly co-worker named Moses and the two started dating ever since.

However, she still stutters, so she goes to a Speech Therapy once every week.

"Here you go!" I said handing each of them individual presents.

Lala opened her green wrapped present. "Aww t-thank you *enter your name*, I l-love it." She said holding out her new dress.

Moses opened up his present and found beautiful golden watch. "Wow, this is amazing!"

I grinned like the Chester Cat. Pentatonix taught me the values of giving on the first day. It always feel like seeing the expression of someone's face when giving them a present.

Lala and Moses looked at each other smiling.

"I-I r-really t-this they're g-going l-like t-this p-present." Lala said.

I immediately got excited. "What is it?"

Moses handed me a small gift wrapped in red with white polkadots.

I tested the gift wrap open and saw a picture frame. It was the exact same picture I took with PTX the first day I met them.

I hugged it and then put it aside. There was an envelope next.

I looked at Lala and Moses confused.

"Just open it sweetie." Moses said.

I slowly opened the envelope and read the letter aloud.

"Dear, *enter your name*,

Holy moly, it's been 3 years already? We always keep reflecting the first day we met you. We're so happy to hear that you and Lala have been great since those 5 days.

And now, ever since then, we all decided to help out people who've had tragic backstories, or just hate Christmas in general. You inspired us *enter your name*!

You've help us as a band to be more connected to each other...despite all of the craziness in Day 4. You even helped Mitch get a soulmate.

And lastly, we've all decided to create a book called, "5 Days", inspired by you.

We hope you have a Merry Christmas."