Chapter 3: Metamorphosis

Izuku found himself, panting in the floor of a training ground, beaten up and bloody, his body barely holding up, this training ground looked like a giant gray-tiled room, with some windows on the top of the room from where a control room could be seen, you could see the beaten and brutalized bodies on some low to mid end Nomus, he already had his fair share of scars , from the fights he had against multiple-quirked Nomu, in numbers of 1 to 25 Nomus depending on the quality of the Nomus and how much his Sensei wanted to push him. It's been already  2 months and a half since this became a daily routine of visiting Sensei, and said person training him to the ground every single day like this. He wasn't a bad teacher at all though, he gave a lot of technical advice, and molded him into a more confident person, his wimpy old self was long gone, but he still had a lot of work to do.

By the 1-month mark they discovered something, one aspect of his own power, it wasn't a quirk, it was more of an ability... something that awakened inside of him, he didn't have a quirk, so his body actually evolved and changed, it adapted itself depending on what damage it recieved, or dealed, this ability, the power of a SURVIVOR, manifested itself after he was on the doorsteps of death in one of these brutal training sessions at the end of the first months

Flashback Start

He was surrounded by 10 Nomus, in the grand scheme of things, only 2 of those Nomus were actually strong, these could beat anyone in the top 50 to 100 in terms of brute strenght and quirks, of course, they didn't have the technique or experience of heroes in that range, but it was impressive for the simple-minded-biologically-modified puppets that Nomus are, either way, Izuku was already severely beaten and bloody, with a lot of fractured or broken bones, internal bleeding and damage, he was no fighter, he had no training or technique, and he was scrawny, the only reason he was still standing, was the fact that he was used to be in such a poor state, this was a daily ocurrence for him for 10 years, but nonetheless, he was on his last legs and exahusted from trying to fight the creatures for 30 days with little rest to eat or sleep, then come back right to fighting, just at that moment, Sensei spoke from the control room.

"Pathetic, Izuku, this is why you were abused like that for years! I saw it with a quirk that allows me to indulge in your memories, you never fought back, you were wimpy, you were weak! Do you want to stay weak, and never stand up for yourself?! Answer me, Izuku!" asked Sensei, with encouragement and a hint of disappointement, Izuku was thinking about what Sensei just said, and frowned, 'Damm it, he is right, I didn't want to admit it, but he has a point... I have never fought back, I have always... been weak like this! I... don't want to disappoint the only man who believed in me, not like th-' then it hit him, all of the memories of him being beat up, drowned, stabbed, humilliated, he truly remembered his roots, he saw his life flash in an instant, at this moment, where he was cornered in a tango of life and death, something awakened inside of him.

His hair casted a shadow covering his eyes, and when he looked up, he had changed, his eyes were no longer the emeral deep green they used to be, but instead a vibrant, toxic green that glowed with determination, his hair changed slightly, instead of being dark green with highlights, it became a brighter green combined with cyan tints, suddenly some of his injuries appeared to stop bleeding and close themselves, not quite healing, but his body stopped himself from dying due to blood loss, and forced his broken bones roughly into place. Teeths showing in a deep grin, Izuku spoke, "Thank you... Sensei... I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders...", after that, intense, adrenaline filled fighting broke on.

It started with Izuku going after the 8 weaker Nomu, they had 1-2 quirks that weren't even that strong, but still packed a punch and had great numbers, he lunged after one who had wings and claws, jumped to inhuman heights and proceeded to axe-kick said nomu straight in the brain, pulverizing his brain and killing it, then 2 other Nomu with weak strenght enhancer quirks tried to hit Izuku, but he twisted his body in a way that shouldn't be possible and proceeded to spin kick the Nomus in the craneum, after that, he went into a handstill and jumped from his hands, to then roll in the air and used his momentum to punch-stomp both Nomu to the floor, squashing their brains in an instant.