~5~

Razor POV

                I had woken up and gotten ready. I had patrol again today so I put on my uniform before carefully going downstairs. I looked around to double-check that mom had left. "Don't see. Come." I called for Klauen and we left quickly. Once Klau was already in the backseat, I started driving to that shop again. Klau rally liked the donuts there and I kinda wanted to procrastinate.

               Making sure I leashed her, I took Lauen with me in. The bell dinged and I went to put Kalu at the usual table. I carefully tied her to the table before heading up. "..Excuse me." Bennet was messing with a coffee machine as he turned to me. "Oh hey! Uh, just gimme a second to fix this," He hit it before continuing. "All, right. What would you like?"

             I didn't know exactly what to say. "..last time?" Bennett blinked. "Oh the same thing you got a few days ago?" I nodded. Bennett laughed as he got a paper cup. "You're pretty easy to understand." I blinked. Was I? "Oh by the way, this is basically chocolate milk. Do you drink coffee?" I shook my head. "Not really." Bennett nodded. "Me neither, makes me hyper."

              He gave me the bag smiling. "Here ya go,"A girl in the back coughed and Bennett seemed to internally say 'Ohhh'. "I'm sorry, but could you maybe leave Klauen outside? Fischl doesn't really like her in here." I looked back at Klau. She was chewing the table leg. "Oh.. sorry." I quickly took my things and untied her, telling her not to do that. I sighed and waved bye to Benny as I left. 

             Today went as per usual. I drove around, saw nothing too bad, and went home, but that was where it stopped being normal. The house was empty, which would've been fine if not for the complete lack of furniture.  What? I walked around the house and it looked like no one even lived here. I went to see if my room still had my things when I saw a note on the door.

Razor,

You're on your own. I didn't feel like taking care of you anymore.

shit.

A/N down the rabbit holeeeee 😈