~13~

Razor POV

           Once we had gotten back, Bennett helped me find Klau, and we went back to his house. At this point, it was almost 2 am, but we weren't tired. We just laid on the floor and stared at the ceiling, or in my case Bennett.

              I found Bennett pretty. and this may sound weird, but I'm almost positive I like him. Granted I've only known him for a few days, but I've seen people fall in love faster. What I find stunning about him is his face. If you looked long and hard enough, you could see some freckles scattered around. There were also a few small scars, from what I assume his luck gave him. His eyes were pretty too, green like wild grass.

             I was staring so long I barely noticed how he shifted his focus to me for a while. "Hey Raz, you're staring.." I blinked. "..sorry." He laughed. "It's fine. I mean, I was kinda staring at you too, heh.." I sat up. "I started it." Bennett continued to lay. "I guess so," Klauen came up to him and laid on top of him, "Oof- Okay." I smiled internally. Cute. "Dog park?" Bennett sat up quickly. "OH YEAH!" He then calmed down a bit. "Maybe later though? I doubt it's open at this time." I nodded.

               Bennett nodded back at me before pushing Klauen off gently and going to his desk. I was confused since all he had over was old schoolwork from forever but not so long ago. He dug around for a minute before bringing over this little thing. I forgot how easily he could read my expressions as he said, "Confuzzled? Well my friend, this," he held it up for me to see. "Is an MP3 player. Though I'm not sure when it was used last, I think it works!" 

             I laughed a little and he smiled. Trying to turn it on, he began telling me some of his favorite songs. "Juliet by Cavetown's pretty good.. Oh! and Bite! That one's by Troye Sivan and-" A quiet dinging noise stopped his rambling. "Yes! Okay, gimme a sec.." I petted Klau while watching him struggle on the thing. I could tell he found a good song when he smiled. I swear the sun is jealous of that smile.

             "I think you'll like this one."

A/N Aight, now at this point, I think it'd be funny if Jenny was what he put on, but no. So go to Spotify or Youtube and find Painkiller by Beach Bunny. Got it? Good. Listen to it and imagine them just chilling and while being rather lovestruck with one another, humming along. Got that mental image? EVEN BETTER. now my mind fails to come up with words for this kind of thing, so that's why you got an A/N. Once the song is over, or if you get bored of listening, You can proceed. :D

              After the song was over, Bennett seemed happy. "Did you like it?" I nodded and smiled. "Cool! I mean, I heard you humming along so I figured you knew it, but still.." I think if it was at all possible, I liked him even more. I wouldn't dare tell him, though. I felt like a hat would chase him off. Still, I can hope. 

              The rest of the night went on like this, just the two of us, plus Klauen, listening to music and being happy. We fell asleep at some point though. But I can't remember when...