~12~

Bennett POV

              Razor ended becoming friends with everyone, which is what I was hoping for. I was a little uneasy though, but it wasn't the bad kind. More like.. confusion? I don't know, but Xingqiu and Chongyun ended up really liking him, so I guess our friend group has another quiet kid. Razor and I had to leave after a few hours though because he was starting to worry about Klauen.

             "Thanks for letting us come over," I said, rubbing the back of my head. "I didn't have much of a choice, you broke my window." Xingqiu laughed. "I didn't mean to!" I jumped back. "I was tryna get your attention and-" "I know Benny, just take your boyfriend home, m'kay?" Chongyun worded absent-mindedly. "My what?" I could feel my face getting a little warm as Xingqiu shoved him into the house. "Your boyfriend okay byeeee~" "Wait- whatever."

           Luckily, Razor was too focused on some Ladybugs rather than what they had said. I was beginning to actually believe them, too but I mentally slapped myself. "You ready to go bud?" He looked up at me and nodded. "All righty then." I smiled, and we began our walk home.

             It felt like a pretty long walk, even though it was so much shorter to get there, maybe that was just because we talked the whole way. Razor seemed pretty tired of talking though, so I didn't want to push him. I was just humming to myself, and looking back every now and then to see if Razor was still following, and he was.

               "Benny.. tired?" I Turned my head and slowed my pace to walk next to him. "Yeah, just a little. Today was kinda busy." Razor nodded and looked at the sidewalk. I pouted. C'mon Ben, make him smile! "Hey Razor, do you wanna do anything tomorrow?" "He nodded but was still looking downwards. "Okay, hmm.." What does he like to do... "I know! How about we take Klauen to a dog park?" He looked back at my eyes and nodded a little more vigorously.

             "Yes. Do that." I smiled. "Okay then, it's a date." I could tell he was excited, his eyes had a childish (Childe-ish) glow. I was pretty happy too, despite feeling my face heat up. Making Razor smile is fun... I blinked and pushed those thoughts out of my head. I really wanted to stop thinking like that, it got my hopes up when they shouldn't be that high.

I DID IT! MOM ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?! wait, who am I talking to? My mom isn't on this app..?aNYONE WANNA SIGN UP TO BE MY MOM? THE ONE I HAVE SUCKS.

On another note, I am really happy with the progress the]is book has made so far! It feels as if just yesterday I was writing shitty MHA fanfics... which are still up on my old acc but you'd have to find it. I hope you all are enjoying reading as I enjoy writing, granted when I have motivation.

Go hydrate!