~6~

Bennett POV

              I was simply scrolling through random apps in no particular order after work, when Fischl texted me. (A/N lol more texting junk-)

PrinzessinDeVerblahblah: Bennett I'm bored.

bennyboi: What do you want me to do??

PrinzessinDeVerblahblah: go start neighborhood drama.

bennyboi: Fischl, we don't live in the same town.

PrinzessinDeVerblahblah: darn. go lick the floor.

bennyboi: EW. NO.

PrinzessinDerVeblahblah: bennett i'm still bored.

bennyboi: again, WhAt dO yOu wAnT ME tO Do??

PrinzessinDeVerblahblah: I told you to do things and you didn't.

bennyboi: then YOU do something.

PrinzessinDeVerblahblah: I KNOW, I'LL PUT CHILLIES IN CHONGYUN'S FOOD AGAIN!!

bennyboi: isn't that xiangling's job??

PrinzessinDeVerblahblah: We've been teaming up lately actually

bennyboi: what-

PrinzessinDeVerblahblah: You're next btw!!

bennyboi: Fischl what?

bennyboi: Next? FISCHL.

               I sighed. She was probab;y gonna put chillies in food too, she knew I hated them too. I went back to scrolling. As I came up on multiple posts, people were hanging with friends. Of course that was a good thing, but I kind envied them, just a little. Fischl and I could never hang out because she was always busy with her past or something. And with Xingqiu and Chingyun, they just lived too far.

              I shook my head. "Thinking like that won't get you anywhere," I took a break from the internet and decided to make some edits for fun. They weren't very good and my music taste, according to Xingqiu, 'Severely sucked.' I was about to watch through an old one again when I got a text from Razor. Seems I'm popular today.

doggiedude: help

bennyboi: Wait what's wrong?

doggiedude: Razor kicked out..

bennyboi: You got kicked out of your house??!

doggiedude: ....

bennyboi: Okay uhm, I don't really know where you could go, my house is pretty full as is.

doggiedude: Bennett have big family?

bennyboi: Yeah. I guess I could see if Mr Diluc or Kaeya would let you stay with them..

doggiedude: ok.

bennyboi: So.. what happened? 

doggiedude: Fost. mom left.

bennyboi: Oh I'm sorry. do you want to hang out?

doggiedude: too late?

bennyboi: No I don't think it's too late.

doggiedude: ok.

             Man, I feel bad for Razor. I grabbed my backpack and made sure there were snacks since I didn't have dinner and put in some extras for Razor. I went downstairs and headed for the door, only to be stopped. "Bennett? Where are you going this late?" I turned. "Oh, sorry Papa. one of my friends needs help." I rubbed the back of my head. Papa nodded. "Don't stay out too late." "Thanks!"

             I made it about halfway down a sidewalk before I realize I didn't know where Razor lived. I face-palmed. "I don't think he ever told me were actually," I looked around for him. I saw a dog. "Close enough!" I started running towards it. It was Razor and Klausen. "Hey, Raz-" And before I could speak, I tripped on what was probably my shoelace.

           Kalu barked and I heard Razor laugh a little. "Ow," I sat down on the pavement. "Anyways, are you okay Razor?" He blinked then nodded. "Bennett okay?" I took my backpack off and started digging for something. "Yeah I'm okay," I pulled out a honey-bun (A/N THOSE SLAP.) "Aha! Here I probably have more." I handed it to Razor.

             We ate our snacks in silence, even Klau, who was given some kind of dog treat. 

A/N I'm probably gonna change Razor's contact in Bennett's phone know that he had some more background on Razor. Doggie dude was actually given to me by my brother, who doesn't have an account, unfortunately. ANYWAY, thanks for reading, and wherever like 120 of you came from, thanks, it means a lot.