~4~

Bennett POV (again)

             After I said goodbye to Razor and Klauen I sat on the swing and opened the chat again. Maybe Xingqiu would be glad he wouldn't find out random dog names.

bennyboi: I figured out the dog's name! It's Klauen :D

PrinzessinDerVerblahblah: That's german.

GuhuaGeek: That's cool, what's it german for?

PrinzessinDerVerblahblah: Claws.

bennyboi: Well that's a lot tougher than I thought, Klau's a fluffball.

nicepopsicleman: you MET the dog?

bennyboi: Duh what did you think I did? Blackmailed someone.

GuhuaGeek: ....wut.

PrinzessinDerVerblahblah: ...did you?

bennyboi: oF COURSE NOT! Where's your trust for me?! T^T

nicepopsicleman: I.. don't think there ever was any.

bennyboi: WHaT.

PrinzessinDerVerblahblah: I mean, I had you watch Oz for a few minutes and he almost died sooo-

bennyboi: THE SWARM OF BEES WAS NOT MY FAULT.

GuhuaGeek: Bees?

bennyboi: BEES.

PrinzessinDerVerblahblah: Anyway, did you talk to Whats-his-face?

bennyboi: Okay, Razor is not Voldemort, and yes, I did.

nicepopsicleman: So do you want to date the dog or the owner know that you know both??

GuhuaGeek: 5 bucks on the owner.

PrinzessinDerVerblahblah: I'll take that bet.

bennyboi: Did you just-

GuhuaGeek: Bet on your nonexistent love life? Yes. Yes, we did.

bennyboi: What about you and Ch-

GuhuaGeekL SHUT UP.

nicepopsicleman: who?

bennyboi: Y-

GuhuaGeek: No one. Bennett shut up.

PrinzessinDerVerblalhblah: 5 bucks on Xingqiu saying it first.

bennyboi: I'll take that.

nicepopsicleman: what I'm so confused about this.

               I laughed at Chongyun's confusion before locking my phone and heading home. While walking home I thought about how stupid the two could be. Xingqiu made it quite obvious that he liked him, yet Chongyun never took notice, and vice versa with Xingqiu. I laughed. "I hope Chongyun admits it first, that way I at least get five bucks."

           I opened the door and walked in, only to find no one home. "Weird. They were here when I left," I took a quick look around the house for my parents, and occasionally calling for them, but there was no trace or response from them. I shrugged it off. "They're probably at Bingo night or smth." I walked up to my room and opened the door. 

             As I sat down, I felt the strange urge to text Razor. I decided to follow through with it and opened up a convo.

bennyboi: Hey! it's bennett

doggiedude: ..hi

bennyboi: Quiet here too huh?

doggiedude: kinda. sorry.

bennyboi: No worries! I think the way you talk is cute.

             Cute? Where'd that come from?

doggiedude: ..thanks

bennyboi: Anyway, How's your day going?

doggiedude: after left park, came home. Was asleep.

bennyboi: Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you up??

doggiedude: no, woke up myself.

            We talked for hours, he'd mentioned his dog and apparently, he had ferrets at some point. I told him how unlucky I was and some other things. And over the course of more than a few hours, we were practically best friends. "Maybe he's not so bad.." I told myself before falling asleep on my phone.

A/N Lol this chapter was basically a texting story ajjsksksjss I apologize if I got some personality wrong, btw. Fischl both impresses and confuses me, and everyone else is just awesome. anyway, go drink some water and get yourself a snack, you earned it :)