Chapter 19

Lindsay's pussy dripped with anticipation as she waited in the hallway. Her damn panties would soak through before she entered his room. She finished counting to twenty and straightened her shoulders. Her heels clicked down the empty hallway.

She shivered as she crossed the threshold into the room. Nick stood behind his desk, somehow sexier. The sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows, the top button undone, his hair mussed from running his fingers through.

"Close the door, please."

Lindsay pulled it closed with a soft click. "It's warm in here." She took off her jacket.

"Have a seat Miss Miller. Welcome to your private tutor session."

She slid into a desk and crossed her bare legs enjoying the slide of her smooth skin. She leaned on one hand and smiled at her teacher. "I'm ready for my tutor session, Mr. Johnson." She giggled. She couldn't help herself even if she'd receive double punishment for it.

Nick plopped a notebook and pen on her desk. He was right into his role. "I see you didn't prepare. You must take notes."

At the front of the room, he picked up a book off this desk. "We were discussing poetry." Erotic poetry, more specifically.

He read several poems aloud, Emily Dickinson, Sappho, Edna St. Vincent Millay. While he seduced her with words, Lindsay pressed a hand between her legs and ran her fingers over her covered slit.

He stopped talking and smacked his hand on her desk. She didn't stop moving her fingers. "Miss Miller are you paying attention?"

She shook her head. "Not really."

"Are you touching yourself?"

She put a finger in her mouth and nodded.

"Stand up, Miss Miller," Nick growled.

Lindsay dropped her hands from her body and stood, not the least bit contrite.

"Do you know how to behave in class?"

She played with the button of her blouse buttoned enough to show her adult ample cleavage. Nick tracked her fingers with his eyes for a moment. "I'm sorry Sir."

"Go to my desk and put your hands on top."

Lindsay stood in front of his desk and put her palms flat on the top. "Bend over," he instructed from close behind her.

She leaned forward so her ass was out.

He lifted her skirt and caressed her ass. "Good girl," he murmured. "You can listen when you want."

"Yes, Sir."

"Will a spanking teach you to pay attention?" She doubted it, but pressed her lips together to keep from saying it or laughing.

Nick smacked her ass with his hand. She yelped. He brought his hand down again. She closed her eyes and let the sting spread through her body. He smacked her again and again, driving the pain deeper and wider.

She moaned and yelped. He stroked her ass, then traced his fingers along the edge of her panties. "Is this regulation underwear?"

"Regulation?"

"Yes. Didn't you read the handbook?"

She shook her head.

"Take them off, Miss Miller."

Lindsay raised her body and pulled the underwear down her legs. After she stepped out of them, she deposited them on his desktop.

"Since you won't pay attention in class or in private, you will fail English."