Chapter 9: America! How The Tartarus I Get Here?

Izuku POV:

When I got dropped in the Atlantic, I never woke up. I was stuck in a perpetual nightmare. The scene of Sora and Hinata dying kept on replaying with me unable to save them, and covered in blood. At one point I didn't know if everything was a dream since the beginning. Deep down however I knew that everything was real. My pain was too real to be a dream.

When I woke up I saw that I was on a beach shore. 

(A.N The pic is an authors note)

I had no idea where I was or how I got there

I had no idea where I was or how I got there. I felt a splitting headache, when I lifted my left arm to massage my head nothing happened. I looked to where my arm was supposed to be to see a bandaged stub. "AHHHHH!"

At that moment everything came back to me like a flood. I fell down and hugged my leg, laid my head down, and started hyperventilating and crying. 'Where am I? How the Tartarus did I get here? Why is my stub bandaged? Did someone do something to it? Why doesn't it hurt? What is going on?' My head was going a million kilometers an hour trying to think of something. Then I felt something nudged my stomach. I looked to my right and saw Amaterasu. "Amaterasu? How did you get here?" In truth, I was glad to see something familiar. Amaterasu then bit my shirt and tried to show me something. "Not now girl." She stopped and started to drag something towards me. After a bit, she presented a backpack in front of me.

"Where did you get this?" She just nudged the bag telling me to open it

"Where did you get this?" She just nudged the bag telling me to open it. "Ok. Jeez." I opened the first pocket and recognized what was inside. They were 2 sets of my clothes. I was confused and whispered, "How?" Then I started rummaging through the rest of the backpack and everything was mine, including the food rations.

When I reached the last pocket I saw a note and a familiar knife. 

(A

(A.N Ignore company logo)

I grasped the knife and held onto it for dear life. It was the knife Sora gave me the last thing I had to remember him by. After a few minutes, I put it away and opened the note.

'Hi, Izuku,

I'm not the best at expressing my feeling, but I'll try. I brought you these things and Amaterasu. I know you are feeling hurt, but you can't give up, not now. There is still much more for you to do. Remember your staff and that bronze knife. They will save your life more than once.

I know you are confused, but there are things going on that I can't speak of, I am forbidden to. Just know that from now on you will no longer be an ordinary child. From the beginning you never were. You have been fated with a life of tragedy and loss, but you must never lose hope because the day you do is the day you become no better than the dead.

Your Uncle,

Andrew Di Angelo.'

Uncle was right, there was so much to do, I couldn't grieve now, I could grieve after I got revenge. I will find AFO and Jason and bring them to justice, no, I will torture them, and will not grant them the release of death. When I am satisfied they will die from lack of food and water.

I wiped away my tears and stood up and summoned my staff. "Come on girl. Time to figure out where we are."

For the next few days, we walked. We ate the rations from inside the backpack and slept. While we eventually reached a city we were chased out immediately for Amaterasu having a 'quirk'. We had to run away and didn't have time to see anything that would give us a hint of where we were. It was only then when I realized I would have to learn how to parkour all over again, this time compensating for only having one arm. While at the time I didn't have time to fully comprehend it, when I did I realized something. Parkour was a way to escape for me and without it, I felt like a caged bird unable to fly.

After more walking, I reached a sign. It read "Welcome to Houston." "AMERICA?! HOW THE TARTARUS DID I GET HERE, AND HOUSTON OF ALL PLACES! HOW, JUST HOW?"

I calmed down and continued to walk.

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating for 3 days, life just got in the way. Don't worry I will still try to update everyday until chapter 14 when I can start up on my other book again and this is limited to twice a week. Now for those of you who know where I'm going just know Izuku won't be able to save her. MORE DEATH! Now I don't really like the main title/cover of this book so if anyone had any ideas they will be appreciated. Just one thing though it can't be Izuku Valdez, I just want this to be different than another MHA X PJO by Makedonius, which is great you should give it a read. While I feel I'm not doing anything related to that book, I don't want it to feel like a cheap cop out. Either way hoped the chapter was good. Until tomorrow.