Chapter 24: Entering the Red Room

My friends searched my story on the internet to see what would happen and the first thing they saw was my story on Teenfanfic.net. I don't even post there and somehow it has more reads than this has. I don't know whether I should be mad or glad so I have decided on 'gad.'  Also I have a small, but important announcement. After this book is finished I will rewrite it. As I have reread it I realized I could do so much better. Adding a bit more foreshadowing, more character development, more bonding between Izuku and characters, and for story ideas to be less stitched and more melded together. However this one will still be up, even after the rewrite is up. Also I did a slight edit to the the last two paragraphs of the last chapter. Anyways, let the chapter begin.

Izuku POV:

After I had been grabbed by what seemed to be the leader who was wearing a cloak and an angry-looking porcelain mask. They brought me up to a jet hovering over the giant hole in the roof. "LET ME GO YOU CLOAKED IDIOT," I screamed out as I thrashed around in their grip. They didn't even seem to notice and continued to go towards the jet. I decided to stop thrashing around and tried to gather water to use to attack.

As I was trying to gather up the water a petite person with a similar cloak, and a red Oni mask that covered pointed a katana to my neck and said, "Don't try anything." That's when I remembered every other assassin and saw them following the one dragging me around. 'Damn it,' I thought as I reluctantly stopped trying to gather water.

After a few seconds, I was thrown on board and heard the person who dragged me say, "Puppeteer bind him up." The next thing I knew small strings started to wrap around my body and made it almost impossible to my body, but not my wrist. I was preparing to bring out my staff and use it to escape. I had no idea how I would do it, but it was my only option. However, I was about to flick my wrist when my knife got taken away. "HEY," I screamed out as I burst out the strings with newfound strength and jumped to grab it. I absolutely refused to lose it.

I tackled the person, who had a masquerade porcelain mask, that took away my knife, took it away, and pressed it to their neck. I didn't even know if it would work but I had to take the risk. I quickly made a 3 step plan and decided to go with it. 'If this works I might escape,' I thought. I kept myself together as I pressed it harder to their neck and said, "I WILL kill them if you don't let me go."

The person who grabbed me then took off their mask. They had brown hair grey eyes and were obviously male. He said, "No need to be hasty kid. I was just curious if you were forced to fight, I was going to let you go. We just took away your weapons and tied you up just in case." I slightly took away pressure from the knife, but then I realized he could be lying. As a result, I pressed the knife onto the person's neck even harder. Blood started to come out and I was about to slit the throat when I felt something hit my neck and my vision blurred. "Not again," I muttered as my vision turned black. While I was unconscious the loud footsteps of All for One resonated through my mind. I looked down and saw I was strapped to a chair. All for One appeared in his black and white suit with that damn respirator on his face. "Now, now little one. Jason wanted to have some fun, but you know what I decided it was my turn." Then my chair started to spin rapidly and when it stopped hundreds of T.V's were turned on playing my worst memories, but not just the memories, the emotions, the pain, everything I was feeling in the moment, from every memory played all at once. "STOP IT! LET ME OUT! WAKE ME UP! WAKE ME UP!" Then I heard Zoe's laughter. Her pretentious laughter infuriated me. "SHUT UP! STOP LAUGHING! STOP LAUGHING!" This went on for what felt like hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then...I woke up. A kid around my age with an androgynous face with blond hair and hazel eyes pushed me back onto the hospital bed I was occupying, but I punched them straight across the face and ran, but not before grabbing my bag and knife that was on the table next to the hospital bed.

As I ran I burst the pipes and gathered up around 6 gallons of water. I shaped 2 spears and froze one after the other. These were the best and only weapons that I could use effectively. They are practical for short, medium, and long-range.

Anyways, I continued to run throughout the building and I found an exit, but as I was opening it a senbon flew and impaled itself in the door about a centimeter away from my hand. I looked behind me and saw the person with the Oni mask say, "I wouldn't." I didn't respond and just shot my ice spear at them. However, it was cut in half by her katana. 'Goddamn it,' I thought. I was about to melt the broken spear and freeze it onto her feet and exit, but then I heard clapping, "You got quite far before Akame caught you." 

Then I saw the man who grabbed me. "You know you would make quite an assassin if you were trained well enough. You had Masquerade beat, even if by chance, and you were running away quickly and effectively. Your powers also seemed powerful." I ignored him and asked, "Where am I?" He responded, "You are in the Jaegers hideout, but you are not forced to stay here. You could leave right now and we would not stop you, but if you stay we would train you."

I then rushed to open the exit when his words were processed. "How strong would I be if I joined you," I asked. "On your own, you could be skilled enough to eliminate dozens of heroes in the top 100, but we could teach you how to single handily wipe out all of the top 100 heroes. You would know how to run away and disappear, but we could teach you how to be a ghost. You could intimidate others and trick them into doing what you want. Theatrics and deception are powerful agents and but we could teach you how to use them in battle. We could teach you to make every fight a one-sided chess match. A pro against novice. To put it simply we could make you as strong as the number 1 heroes across the world because we are as strong as the number 1 heroes across the world."

 I thought it over and this may be the only way I could get revenge, plus being an assassin sounded pretty cool. "I accept." He smiled, "Your training begins now." He then rushed towards me and brought out a three-section staff. Safe to say he won that fight, but I was ready for hellish training. After all, I needed it for my revenge.

Sorry for not posting as of late, but writer's block sucks. Anyways i hope the chapter is good. Until next time.