Chapter 4

After Menma leave the room Kakashi look at Minato and ask him if the two of them are really doing the right thing considering that they already distanced themselves from Naruto and they know that its not going to be easy reconnecting with her.
__________________________________
The Next Day <Shikamaru POV>

Hearing Naruto saying that I like Temari is just plain weird I mean its obvious that I was looking at her heck the whole class knows that I was looking at her yet she doesnt and here I thought that she is the observant one I guess I just have to double my effort. Ones I get to my house at 8:15 in the evening from my after school work which started at 3:20 five minutes after school ended. I go inside and greeted my father who is sitting at the couch while listening to my seven year old sister Sumire singing a song for him.

"Tadaima!"

"Nii-san your home!" Sumire greeted before looking back at our father helping him to stand up and walk towards me

"Dad you can just seat there you know, you dont need to come to me you can just call me if you need something"

"I know I just want to get up from the couch..how is work?" He ask me after hesitating for a while.

I know he felt guilty letting me do the work while also studying but even if my father is blind he can still do alot of things its just that we also learned a few months ago that he also have a much more pressing illness turns out that dad have a heart disease more specifically a Coronary heart disease and since we cant have a surgery right now because we have to pay for alot of medicine and the tuiton fee for both me and my sister one of the reason both me and my mom are currently taking turns while I work at night she would work at days while he take care of both his father and his sister. Their grandparent also help from time to time too so everything is currently going well.

After eating dinner with the family and making sure he's father need everything he might need for the night with his mother assuring him that she would just help him if he needed to and tell him to do his homework and get some sleep.

Going to his room he started to do his homeworks and plan on how to win Naruto's heart which is by the way really hard since she's to stubborn and obliviously indenial to even consider it.

(A/N: That is Shikamaru's room)

He started on planning multiple ways to make her realise that she is the one he likes and called Temari to tell her about the plan for tommorow.
__________________________________
The Next Day <Naruto POV>

Temari and Tenten are acting weird today and I really have no idea on why. Maybe it have something to do with what happened yesterday. Speaking of yesterday some weird things happened in the house not just because Kashi-nii and tou-san is home but also because they kept on looking at me as if they feel bad about something. Then a few hours later that day before we eat dinner a creepy guy with bowl cut hair suddenly came to challenge Kashi-nii, I dont even know how he manage to by pass the guards or that Kashi-nii have friends!