Final Thoughts

That's it. We finished a Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke. Did you enjoy the ride?

So, I actually waited to write my final thoughts. Normally, I write them right after I beat a Nuzlocke, but this one required me to think about it more before writing anything down. As of the time I'm writing this, I just finished reading over the final chapter and it's the only one I haven't posted yet. I've read comments, replied to them, and I've realized how much fun people seem to be having reading this. It's become my favorite because of the interaction I've gotten from it. So, thank you for leaving comments and reading about my little adventure. I'm glad I could share it with you.

Now, I have to ask... do you like the picture I quickly threw together to show off the final team? I did this with Heartgold and liked the way it came out. I like this one more, however.

So, did I expect this to be how the nuzlocke went? Not at all. I thought I'd lose to Cynthia and that I would keep my starter past the first gym. I wouldn't change this ending for the world, however.

Now, let's try this. Instead of leaving thoughts that aren't coming to me, because there's not much I feel like I need to say, let's have a Q&A in the comments. Ask any questions you want and I'll answer them. Or just leave any kind of comment and I'll respond. I just enjoy talking to my readers!

If you want to see more of my writing then please stay in touch so you can read my original dark fantasy story that I've been working on for years. If you think you'd be interested in a series full of magic, personified light, settings based on various genres like sci-fi and steampunk, and fight scenes then please stay around so you won't miss a chapter of it. I'll be posting a teaser scene in my Upcoming Stories so you can get a feel for it.

There's only one way to end this...

In honor of Monty Oum and Shoelaces... thank you both for inspiring all of us.