Accidental meeting at airport

Y/N~~OUCH....,DON'T YOU SEE A PERSON COMING? WHERE IS THE ATTENTION OF YOUR EYES? YOUR COFFEE IS SPILLING ON ME....YA.... DO YOU KNOW THIS IS MY NEW DRESS? HUM...(angry)

YEONJUN~I'M REALLY SORRY....I need to hurry up, the flight will be off in next 5 minutes...So, this is my personal card... Contact me later.. I will buy a new one instead...But now I gotta go... Bye...he disappeared after saying that..

Meanwhile, Y/n POV....
HUH...What kind of man is it? He left me after saying what he wanted to say...HU...CALM DOWN... I have to do my job...
Y/N came to airport to welcome her parents who will arrive from New York....Y/N... I should wait here...

At the moment, she is hearing a voice calling "DAUGHTER"...Y/N...looking back...and shout... "MOM" "DAD"...Then, hug tightly together...

Y/N...Do you know mom and dad " I have been missing you so much?.. Y/N's parents...Of course, "we are missing you more than you miss us"...Y/N...So, let's go home...I will cook a meal for you...Y/N's parents...Oh, really... (with laughing)

At home,...in the kitchen...Y/N...preparing her parents' favourite dishes and thinking about the man who met at airport...

At the moment...Y/N's parents..."DAUGHTER" we are hungry now... "Have you finished cooking?" Y/N...Yes, I will finish within 5minutes..."PLEASE WAIT"... Y/N's parents..."OKAY"...

"5miniutes later, Y/N...Let's eat mom and dad and then she is sitting down on the chair...
While eating dinner...Y/N's dad...I want to ask questions, daughter...Y/N...Well...

Y/N's dad...Do you have boyfriend, daughter?...Y/N is answering with the clowning face..."NO, definitely not"...Dad, you know I'm not interested in love affairs...Thus,I have never had a boyfriend in my life...
Y/N's mom...Are you sure my daughter?( with laughing)

Y/N... "MOM & DAD" PLEASE stop joking (with upset face)... and let's eat dinner... Y/N... How's taste? Is it delicious?... Y/N's dad..."WOW"...your dishes are super-tasty, my daughter...

Y/N..."Hee hee "...Whose daughter...? Y/n's parents... "Our daughter"... "you are ready for marriage"...Y/N...Don't talk about marriage because I want to live happily with mom and dad...Y/N's mom...What a clever baby"...
The dining room was full of Y/n's laughter🤣...