LOVE TRIANGLE

After dinner, Y/n went upstairs and got inside her bedroom. She opened her bag and she saw the personal card which was given by a man at the airport. She is lying on the bed and considering about the accident in the morning.  

Y/n POV -Should I call him? "NO" ,she said. My dress doesn't matter and I can buy new one by myself. I shouldn't trust a stranger. And I am a girl, so I shouldn't contact him first. 

End of Y/n POV -I gonna sleep early today. Stop thinking about him .Y/n turned off the light and covered herself with the blanket .ZZZZZZZ....

On the other side, Yeonjun starts thinking  about the girl he met at the airport.

 Yeonjun POV- Is she okay? Was the coffee too hot ?  Did I forget to apologize her? Oh... I gave her my personal card. I hope she will contact me. "Why am I so worried about her? Am I interested in her?Do I fall in love with a girl at the first sight?" He said. If I have a chance, I really want to meet her again. 

End of Yeonjun POV-he heard that someone was knocking the door. Yeonjun- Come in...

That's her secretary. Her name is "Dami".  About Dami- She secretly crushs on Yeonjun since she arrived the company. But she never told him because there are many girls who are beautiful and rich are trying to get Yeonjun's love. 

Dami POV- I know it's impossible for me. Whatever, I will love you as long as I'm alive.

Yeonjun- Hey Dami,...  "What are you thinking about? Are you okay?" Dami- I am pretty good, boss. Yeonjun-Well...I want you to find a girl who I saw at the airport..Dami- Yes, boss...I will do my best...  Then, she left the room and went to the toilet.

Dami's mind- "Why does boss want to find out a girl? Does he like her? I hope he doesn't." Dami started crying  while she was looking herself in the mirror.