FAMILY

Y/n didn't go to the company since she was pregnant.

Yeonjun always came back home earlier than normal to take care of Y/n.

10 months later,

Nurse- "Congratulations! You're lucky father...Your wife gave birth twins...One is boy and another one is girl...Both mother and babies are healthy...You can watch them later...

Yeonjun- Thanks a lot, nurse...

Y/n is taking rest in the maternal ward after childbirth.

Yeonjun is looking forward to seeing his babies. He entered the Y/n's room.

Yeonjun- "Aigoo...my babies are so cute because of their father's genes...

Y/n- Nope, they are cute because of me...

Yeonjun and Y/n are conflicting for their genes .

5 minutes later,

Y/n- "Stop it...We shouldn't fight in front of our babies...How should we call our son and daughter?...Do you have any idea about their names?

Yeonjun- HUM...I want to call our son "Jun Yeon"...For daughter, I want to call her  "Yun Jeon"...Is it suitable for them, right?

Y/n- LOL!....Why do you give our babies' names like your name?

Yeonjun- In my opinion, it's easier to remember because I just switch the order of my name...

Y/n- I don't think so...I'm struggling to pronounce my own children's names...LOL...😅

Yeonjun- My children must inherit their father's name...

Y/n- Okay, I agree with you....(laughing)

At home,

Y/n is extremely busy with her two babies since she arrived home.

The word "sleep" is absolutely disappeared from Y/n's dictionary.

When Y/n tries to sleep, Jun Yeon and Yun Jeon start crying.( Poor Y/n)

Time flies

5 years later,

Y/n ,Yeonjun and children are eating breakfast.

Jun Yeon and Yun Jeon- "APPA, OMMA...we want to go the amusement park...Please....

Y/n- Your dad is not free right now...

Jun Yeon- If OMMA and APPA don't take us to the amusement park, we will burst into tears...

Yeonjun- Okay...kids...I will send you to the amusement park at the weekend...

Jun Yeon and Yun Jeon-"YAY That's why we love you, "APPA"...

(Y/n disappointing in 365 languages....) 🙄🙄
On Sunday,

Yeonjun, Y/n and kids visit to the amusement park.

Jun Yeon- OMMA, we want to eat ice-cream...Please buy four strawberry ice-cream for us...

Y/n-Kids, you are not allowed to eat too much sweet food.

Yeonjun- Your kids are such a foodie like you,Y/n...

Y/n- Stop kidding me....( angry face)😒

Yeonjun and kids can't control their laughter....

Conclusion

Y/n, Yeonjun, Jun Yeon and Yun Jeon live happily for the rest of the life.

~THE END~

Author Notes,

This part is quite funny because I want to make you laugh. 

Thank you so much for reading till the end. Don't forget to vote.