FIRST KISS

Y/n comes to meet her male friend called "BEOMGYU" who arrived in Korea. It's been a long time they haven't seen each other because "BEOMGYU" lives in Japan and he visits to Korea for a while to see his friends.

At the restaurant,

Y/n-Hey, "Beomgyu"...How's going? Is everything ok?

Beomgyu- I'm ok, how about you, Y/n?...

Y/n- I am fine, too. Today, I start working at my father's company. My father collaborates with "YJ company"...therefore, Me and Choi Yeonjun must work in the same company.

Beomgyu- "Does he treat you good? If not, I will do something to protect you".

Y/n- Haha,... You joke is so funny...Btw, did you buy any presents for me?

Beomgyu- Of course, I bought your favourite Green Tea from Japan.

Y/n- Thank you, Beomgyu... Let's order the food to eat...I am starving.

Beomgyu- Ok,... waiter, Come here...

Y/n and Beomgyu order cafe latte, Kimbap and tteokbokki and fried chicken.

When the food is arrived, they start eating.

While eating, Y/n drinks caffe latte and the foam is left on her lips.

Beomgyu sees the foam on Y/n's lips and he tries to wipe it off with tissues.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun arrives and enters the restaurant. He sees that moment.

Yeonjun walks to Y/n's table and he holds Y/n's hand tightly.

Yeonjun- let's go back to the company, Y/n...

Y/n is gobsmacked and she follows where Yeonjun leads...

Everbody in the restaurant is watching Y/n and Yeonjun...and also Beomgyu is watching with surprising eyes.

Yeonjun and Y/n come back to the company by Yeonjun's car.

When they reach the company,

Yeonjun is still holding Y/n's hand

Y/n- let me go, I'm hurt...

Yeonjun- Sorry, Y/n... I'm so worried about you with male friends.

Y/n- "Why are you worried about me? You are just the investor of the company... I am not your girlfriend...And "Beomgyu" is my friend since I was young. He is so kind...Not like you"...

Yeonjun feels jealous of Beomgyu because of Y/n's talk.

SUDDENLY, YEONJUN KISSES Y/N ON HER LIPS.

Y/n is extremely surprised with eyes wide open.Y/n feels shy and her face is turning red.

Yeonjun stops kissing after 2minutes later.

Then, Y/n slaps Yeonjun and says

Y/n- How dare you are...
You stole my first kiss...
"I HATE YOU", Choi Yeonjun....(angry)

After that, Y/n leaves him and comes back her home.

.