LOVER IS LOSER

At Y/n's home,

Y/n-Mom, I'm back...

Y/n's mom- "Hey...Daughter...You come back too early...Is everything okay at company"?

Y/n- "I am okay, Mom... I am a little bit tired because today is my first day of job...I need to take a rest...

Y/n went upstairs and got inside her bedroom and she locked the door.

Y/n- "OH MY GOD"....I can't believe that my first kiss was with the person I hate the most... How should I face with Yeonjun tomorrow?...I will be so nervous...Huh...

Y/n starts thinking about the moment of kissing...(her face is like a tomato)

Y/n POV- "Do I fall in love with Yeonjun? No, I shouldn't love him...He is such a bad man...He will break my heart when I love him back...

At Yeonjun's side,

Yeonjun feels so happy because he got Y/n's first kiss.

Yeonjun's POV- "Y/n's lips are so sweet... I really fall in love with her"...she said " she hates me"...but it doesn't matter...You must love me, Y/n...You will be mine soon...(with smiling)

Yeonjun-Anyway, I am going to apologize Y/n tomorrow. She was so angry at me because of my kiss...

On the other side,

Dami saw everything about Y/n and Yeonjun's kiss.

Dami is sitting down on the floor and her face looks hopeless.

Dami- Now, it's crystal clear that Boss loves Y/n...

Dami's POV- "Y/n is rich. She is pretty. She is the daughter of "CEO KIM" . She is the perfect match for Boss...I am just his secretary... Y/n is better than me at everything(money, beauty, dignity, family, qualification, etc...)and Boss will definitely choose Y/n...

Dami realizes the fact that she has no chance to get Yeonjun's love.

Dami- In love triangle, the one person is always the loser...and that would be me...

Tears are flowing out from Dami's eyes painfully.

Dami- "I will break my heart for their happiness"...

She is crying alone...and no one can see her pain inside.