BONUS CHAPTER: KIDS

Time flies,

Now, Y/n and  Choi Yeonjun are in their 50s.

Their son who is called Choi Jun Yeon and their daughter, Choi Yun Jeon are in their 20s.

A lot of people are asking Y/n that who is older . Actually, Jun Yeon is one minute older than Yun Jeon. He came out from Y/n's belly first.

Y/n and Yeonjun were very busy with this twin so they didn't make another baby.

In the living room,

Yeonjun was reading newspaper while wearing glasses. 

At the moment, Yun Jeon came to the Yeonjun and sat in front of him.

Yeonjun- Daughter...What happend? You look upset....Is everything okay?...Tell me....I am worried...

Yun Jeon- But promise me Appa...When I tell you, don't scold me...please...

Yeonjun- I  have never scolded you before...I always give whatever you want daughter...Promise...tell me what you want...

Yun Jeon-Appa...I want to audition...

Yeonjun- What? What's that?

Yun Jeon- Appa, you know that I like singing and dancing...I wanna be an Kpop idol...That's my dream...Dad, Please allow me...

Yeonjun gave a moment of silence.

Yeonjun- Daughter...Are you sure? I heard that Kpop industry is very competitive and stressful...Do you really want to go there?

Yun Jeon- I am sure Appa...I already make up my mind...

Yeonjun- So what company do you want to audition?

Yun Jeon- HYBE LABELS..

Yeonjun- Aww...

Yun Jeon- Appa...There have my favourite groups like Bts, Txt and Enhypen

Yeonjun- Aww...

Yun Jeon- In Txt, it has Choi Yeonjun same name like you Appa...Please allow me..please please...

Yun Jeon was telling with puppy eyes so Yeonjun couldn't resist.

Yeonjun- I allow you....

Yun Jeon- Yay...Love you Appa...(Mwah Mwah)

On the other side,

Y/n was cooking in the kitchen.

Jun Yeon came into and called Omma.

Y/n- Son...What happened?

Jun Yeon- I have to tell you something...

Y/n- What's it about?

Jun Yeon- I have a lover...

Y/n- What? Boragu...

Y/n was really shocked because her son never told her about his love affairs.

Y/n- So who is your girlfriend? Where is she from? What does she do?...

Y/n asked him many question constantly.

Jun Yeon- Omma...Listen to me...

Y/n- Ok...go on...

Jun Yeon- Actually, my lover is not girl...he is boy...

Y/n- What?

Jun Yeon- Omma...don't separate us...I love him...and I want to marry him...(crying)

Y/n gave a moment of silence.

Y/n- Ok...son...I don't want to destroy your relationship....but take him home tomorrow...I want to meet him...

Jun Yeon- But Omma....I am afraid of Appa....