Chapter 2: Komori Yui

The bell chimed, signaling the end of classes. Students were flowing out of classrooms and gathering at the hallways, some leaving immediately to hang out somewhere in the city. The warm air calmed Yui as she took it in and looked to the two band members way. She giggled to herself as she watched them converse.

"It's way too hot..." Fuyuki complains as she wipes her sweat with her sleeve.

Yui questioned why males don't approach Fuyuki. She had beautiful long flowing grey hair that reached out to her back and it was curly at it's tip. Her fringe was a straight cut that were slightly above her eyebrows, to avoid blocking her eyes, that were greyish-blue. Her eyelashes were long and she also had smooth pale skin.

Fuyuki was taller than average Japanese women, her height was 167cm. Her figure was pretty nice: she had more bust than Yui herself, at least. Perhaps it is because she's pretty lazy. Her uniform consisted of the school's white dress shirt and vest, topped by her own green hoodie that is left half unzipped. She wore black and white stripped leggings that reached above her knee, a pendant dangling from her neck.

Yui noted that Fuyuki ignored the ribbons and blazer. Upon further inspection, she noticed that her skirt was modified, or rather, remade with a different material so she could move easy. She wore these since her first day of school, and as time passed the teachers gave up on her wearing the proper school attire.

Cutting out Yui's concentration on Fuyuki's appearance was Kouji dragging her out of the classroom, while she desperately holds onto her guitar, whining how tsundere Kouji is till he deliberately conked her head onto the lockers in embarrassment. Yui's smile is turned it to a grimacing expression when Ayato steps in front of her, blocking her view.

"Chichinashi, what're you staring at?" He smirks while inspecting the timid girl's face. He takes a peek at the noisy hallway to see his seatmate being dragged on the ground. Noticing his stare,a quirky grin forms on the girl's face whilst waving at him. Ayato wonders what problems she has in the head to act like this.

"You lookin' at Weirdoyuki? Heh, you better not lose a screw in a head like her." He scoffs while closing an eye, watching Yui look down upon the floor.

"You're so mean...she isn't THAT weird. I mean, she's nice and gives advice..." Yui mutters softly. She looks up to see Ayato glaring at her. She squirms back and decides to stay silent, seeing that the red-headed vampire would get angry if she spoke even more. Ayato ponders over what 'Weirdoyuki' had told him earlier. He grits his teeth in anger, remembering how rude she was with him. Her monotoned voice, the way she pointed a finger at him and the fact she seems to know that Yui is on the other side of the relationship...

"Tch, let's just go home." He spits to the side as he proceeds to pull Yui along with him.

"Huh? Wa-wait! I...I want to do something in school first..." Yui stutters as she attempts to pull her hand back. Unfortunately, Ayato's grip becomes harder and she flinches in pain.

"Huh?! Ore-sama's words are absolute!" He snaps at her disobedience. Soon Maeki's voice starts ringing in his head. 

You're too possessive. Watch your violence, sir. Don't hurt her as much as you do.

...

You don't trust her enough that she'll push them away?

"That damn Weirdoyuki!" Ayato shakes his head vigorously to mute Fuyuki's voice. "Telling me weird things...I don't get her!"

"A-Ayato-kun!" Yui yelps as Ayato looses grip on her and pushes her away.

"Gah! I don't care anymore, do whatever you want!" He storms off, as he tries to clear his mind that's in a mess.