Chapter.15-scared

Blake's p.o.v
I am so scared. I obviously have feelings for Milly. Fuck! And I have no idea where she stands with all of this. I know we need to talk about everything but I just don't know.

Milly's p.o.v
I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know why Blake kissed me. I'm sure there's no feelings behind it. Still I am not interested in being his little side while his wife is in jail. We definitely need to talk about this.

B-Milly can I talk to you?
M-yea. We need to talk about something's.
B-ok you first then.
M-don't be childish. We have to talk about the same thing and you know it.
B-fine, I just don't know. Like I promised my wife I wouldn't move on.
M-blake, I don't want you! You kissed me! It am just the babysitter.
B-but you didn't pull away
M-because I was scared! I don't know.
B-so you don't like me?
M-not like that! Your 6 years older than me!
B-im 5 years older than my wife.
M-well that's your business. Why are you so upset? Do you want me or something?
B-no you just...my wife....your so much alike...I can't.... Fuck. I just miss her and your so much like her I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry.
M-its okay but I'm not like that I'm sorry this can't happen and if its that much of a problem then I'll go back home.
B-no it's fine, I'm fine.
M-good. I'm gunna go wake will up for dinner.
B-okay thanks.