Ch. 1-back to normal?

Mel's p.o.v
As soon as I open the door to my house I am greeted by a very excited Will. "Mommy!" He said running towards me. " hey buddy how are you!" I said picking him up. "Good. Where's daddy?" He said rubbing his eyes. "He's outside he's coming" I said putting him down. Man he's getting heavy. "Are you tired?" "Mhm" he said yawning. "Hey little man!" Blake said to Will as he walked in the door. "Hi daddy" Will said walking towards his dad. "Did you have fun with uncle DJ?" Blake said bending down to Will's height. "Yea". "that's good" Blake said closing the front door.

Blake's p.o.v
"Hey wassup man" I said giving DJ a handshake. "Thanks for watching him." "No problem man. I got you" he said helping take the bags upstairs. "How was he?" I said sitting Mel's things down. "He was good. He definitely likes Amber more than me" he said laughing. "I think it's a woman thing Cuz he like Mel more than me too" I said laughing as well. "Where's Amber?" I said walking back downstairs "she's sleep in the guest room imma wake her up right now." "nah it's fine you guys can stay the night" I said walking into the kitchen. "Alright thanks. Hey Mel!" DJ said hugging her very tightly. "Hey" she said laughing. "How was it? And why are you walking like that?" He said sitting down at the island. "Try asking Mr. Griffin" I said smirking. "Damn bro! Did he even give you 1 nights rest." DJ said cracking up. "Shut up" I said smirking.

------later that night------ Mel's p.o.v
B-baby is Will sleep?
M-just put him to bed. Why?
B-come here
M-we Aren't doing this
B-please
M-hell fucking no we just had sex for 7 nights straight are you crazy? I'm probably pregnant with twins!
B-we didn't last night
M-we were on a plane last night! I'm not having this discussion.
B- but babbyyy
M-don't start with that Austin.
B-fine. At least come cuddle
M-I will can I pee first!?
B-fine fine
M-you're so annoying
B-you love me
M-yea yea.
When I stand up from the toilet I feel very light headed. I look in the toilet to find blood in my pee. That's when I instantly fall to my knees and begin to throw up. Since the bathroom door is open I see Blake running towards me from the corner of my eye. "Babe what happened are you okay!?" He said kneeling down next to me and flushing the toilet. I held up a thumbs up for that was all I could manage to do. No words can escape my mouth. I'm probably pregnant but the blood in my pee isn't natural. Hello doctors office.

--next day----at the doctor---
D-well I have good news and good news hopefully.
B-hopefully
D-well the blood in your pee was just period spotting
B/M-thank God
D-you guys do that a lot.
B/M-do what?
D-that. Talk simultaneously
B/M-true
B-what's the other news
D-your pregnant again
M/B-okay
D-but
B-but? But what
D-I think you wanna know how many.
M-awe I'm having twins!
B-no way
D-well
M-well?
D-triplets
B/M-WHAT!?

----A/N: woah lol. Well this is chapter 1 of the sequel. It's gunna be full of drama!!! Thnx for reading! Ily guys---