Ch.23/24

***Continuation from Ch.23***

"Why not baby?" He said still kissing me. "Maybe because I could give birth any day now and I don't need something going on where they need to come out." I said getting out his grip. "Right...fine. But can we still talk?" He said rubbing my stomach. "Well duh that's why I'm in here" I said linking our fingers together on my stomach.

B-okay so I have a question. Don't get mad
M-I won't
B-did you ... Ya know... Because someone's...
M- blake. No.i never did anything with a girl or saw anything
B-oh alright
M-that's all?
B-maybe
M-loser *giggles*
B-mean
M-whatever, don't you need to start working out? Season starts in 4 months,
B-yea I have another month though. Tryna say I'm getting fat?
M-no blake. Don't start
B-you started actually
M-I'm not doing this
B-sorry
M-can i go to bed now?
B-yes WE can.

------Ch.24------bad surprise?-----
When I wake up in Blake's arms I have a huge pain in my lower stomach. When I move to check the time I feel a huge went spot in the bed. Shit. I love out of Blake's grip quickly causing him to wake up. "Babe what's wrong" he said alert. "Blake, labor, hospital, now!"

"Okay uh can you walk?" He said getting out of bed. "Yes just get Will situated" "alright babe I'll meet you in the car. "Fuck the stairs I can't walk down the stairs. UGH! BLAKE!! Stairs!!!!l I screamed in pain. "Alright, I'm coming babe. "C'mon Will." I hear blake Say to my now crying son. I know he's just scared. Fuck. Ouch.
-----at the hospital-----
I got Mel to the hospital on time. Since we have Will I cant be in the room with her. I'm upset about that but not too upset. I still have Will here. Luckily he calmed down.
-------------------------------------
After about 45 minutes of waiting and watching my son sleep in my arms a nurse came out. "Mr. Griffin?" She said smiling. "Yes?" I said quietly not trying to wake Will up. "We have some news that you need to hear. Your wife wants to tell you though so you can follow me." She said with a straight face. "Ok..." I woke up Will then followed the nurse into Mel's room.
----------------------Mel's p.o.v----
I can't believe this. After everything. I didn't everything right. This is the worst day of my life. I don't know how I'm going to tell Blake. All these thoughts are running through my mind as I see Blake walk through the door with Will. My heart crushed. I definitely don't want Will to hear this. He will be so lost.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Blake said picking Will up and gosling him in the cutest way. "Blake... Ok can't do this" I said looking at the nurse. "That's fine ma'am I will let your husband know." She said turning to blake and Will and leading them out the room. "Wait" I called out. "Leave Will here" I said to Blake. He let Will run up to me and he helped him on the bed with me. Knowing Blake is about to hear the worst news ever just devastates me.

Blake's p.o.v
At this point I have an idea of what she is going to say but it can't be. I won't take that. "Sir what your wow wanted to tell you is that, unfortunately nothing we did could help but while giving birth one of your children got stuck. This causes anther child to stop and get breached. Since we couldn't see that at first she kept pushing. "Just spit it out lady" I said already knowing what she was Gunna say. "Well, we managed to save one of them, he's a boy." Saying one is not enough. Is she serious!? We did everything fucking right! I have to talk to Mel about this. She must be dying I can't even express what I'm feeling right now. It's like a part of me is gone. Even thought they were never physically here. All I know is I'm going to protect my little boys and raise them to be kings.