Ch.4-trouble

Mel's p.o.v
"KATE UPTON" what the fuck. Just my luck. I swear. "Oh you" she said walking towards us. "Yea it's me bitch what do you want" I say walking towards her. "We all know what I want. And it's going to happen. He doesn't want you" she said moving her 15 size too small bathing suit. "Kate what are you doing here" Blake said walking over holding Will. "Photo shoot. Don't worry I'm not following you. But it sure does seem like fate .loves bringing us together" she said walking towards Blake. "Oh piss off bitch" I said covering Will's ears. "Aww how cute is this the little bundle of joy that's keeping you too together?" She said crossing her arms. "You little slut" I said jumping at her and the next thing I knew Upton was out cold.

Blake's p.o.v
So should I be mad Mel knocked her out? I find it hilarious. I guess she hit her in the right spot Cuz it only took one punch. She totally wasn't expecting it either. I just hate for Will too see Mel do that but I'm not going to tell her. She's gunna fell all bad and never leave it alone.

--later that day--
M-Ya know I really think we should have taken her off the sand. She could drown.
B-she wasn't that close to the water she will live.
M-ha I guess your right. Your so mean you didn't even stop me.
B-it was funny! Even Will was laughing.
M-he was not!
B-swear
M-he's like his father then.
B-ha guess so
M-so how did u get Brynn to agree to keep Ford for a whole week.
B-didn't DJ's niece has him for 5 of the days.
M-oh alright. Why not half and half?
B-Cuz Brynn is Brynn. And I honestly didn't even want her to have him that long. Plus I have no problem paying DJ's niece. She's nice and responsible so why not.
M-true. I'm gunna go watch the news so do whatever. Will is gunna wake up soon.
B-alright. I'll just join you.

Mel's p.o.v
As soon as I turn on the tv it's on the news. Yay me because I was not trying to figure out how to work this thing. After a commercial break the news comes back with the weather. After that, something comes on the screen that I can't believe. I tune everything out as I just read those words over and over again.
"KATE UPTON FOUND UNRESPONSIVE ON A HAWAII BEACH."
B/M-oh fuck....

--AN: damn lol is trouble coming for Mel? Thnx for reading!! ---