Ch.20-pt.2

Mel's p.o.v
"Oh please babe!?" He begged as he hoped on the bed. "No Blake I have a headache and these kids never stop kicking." I said putting the pillow over my face. "Hmm maybe we will have some soccer players" he said smiling and laying behind me. "Yea if you touch me we will fight" I said seriously.

Blake's p.o.v
"Yea if you touch me we will fight" she said seriously but I could hear the smirk in her voice. Taking advantage of that I slide my hand in front of her and rest it on her stomach. "You mean like this?" I said smiling. "You know what I mean Blake" she said taking the pillow off her face and rolling her eyes. "So I can't do this?" I said sliding my hand down and resting it on her area. "Blake s-stop" she said quietly. "Why. Look at you. You love it. You're soaking for me" I said while rubbing my fingers in small circles. She didn't say anything and I entered a finger in her. "B-Blake please.." She breathed, gripping the sheets. "Please what baby? Use your words" I said entering another finger. "Mm don't stop" she moaned. That turned me on so much.

Mel's p.o.v
I can feel his hard on against my back and it's making me even wetter and he knows it. I didn't want this but I need this. It's been so long and it feels Amazing. He just really knows how to turn me on. "Can I make love you too Milana?" He said while kissing my neck. "Y-yes." I said knowing its what we both want and need.