Chapter 5

First period:

"Psst!!" vally whispered to me.

"What?!" I feverishly whispered back

"Ms. Johnson and Ms. Taylor. Would you like to discuss to the class what you are whispering about?" Mr. Adams asked us.

"No sir. Sorry sir." We both say at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Well Ms. Johnson since this is your first day here I will let you off with a warning. As for you Ms. Taylor you know better. Next time you speak out of turn you will have a detention at lunch." He speaks in a clipped voice to us. I just barely stand not to roll my eyes. I mean come on? Who are you kidding? Does it matter that we talked in whispers during class. I mean I already knew all the junk he's teaching whats the point in re-learning it?

"Yes Mr. Adams." She says rolling her eyes slightly. I surpress giggling. This outta be a fun day. Lets see how long it takes for me to end up with a detention. Muahahahah!! I will make all my teachers mad today.

Vals P.O.V

Wow really? Did I seriously just get telled to shush. I barely even had my voice above a very hushed whisper. Oh well Imma send Willow a note.

The note:

Hey we should go to the movies when schools over -Vallysaur RAWRS!

Eh I guess we could invite Xavier if he wants to go. He'll have to drive his own car but we could ask. Want me to shoot him a text and ask him if he has plans? -Willow

Sure sure I don't mind. Ask him. We'll make him watch a chick flick -smiles deviously- Vallysaur

I'll ask him talk to you about it in passing period to next class k? -Willow

Willow's P.O.V

As I text Xavier I can't help but think of how sad he looked yesterday telling me the story of his past. I mean at least he's had a good past 3 years with the Johnson's. Well at least he wants to go to the movies with us later. I'll get to spend to hours with him. I can't help but think what would happen if I actually kissed him. I felt the warmth and the heat when I only kissed his cheek. I hope that I'm not falling for him. Boys only get you into trouble. They take you long enough for you to fall for them then they drop you like your nothing and stomp on your heart so all you feel is pain. I don't want to fall for him. He's a player. I can't risk that.

After school:

Well today at least went well I guess you could say. I hated the fact that I got homework on the first day of math. I mean come on!! Is she trying to kill me. And they stuck me in Calculus. I barely scraped by in Geometry. I mean yes I passed with flying colors but do they have to give me calculus? Seriously? Oh well at least I didn't have to sit with the populars at lunch like they wanted me to. I flat out told them to find someone new to toy with because I had a real friend who I could trust and talk to. Not someone who let go in one ear and out the other unless they were just as up and up as they were. I mean who wants to seat with the A crowd? They don't get anywhere in life. They fail classes, copy work, buy teachers to make them pass, spend money, eat salad and health food to keep up weight. I mean I'd rather sit under that beautiful oak we sat at today everyday then sit with the popular crowd and listen to the girls talk in high-pitched voices all hour long. So of course I stayed true to my word and sat with Vally while everyone in the school looked at me like a crazed lunitic because I just turned down the queen bee who had WILLINGLY invited me to the A table. I mean yea it wasnt by blackmail or she's my new bitch. She willingly allowed me to come and sit at the table and I hadn't even been there 3 hours. I feel proud. But outside is more gorgeous and less fake then inside. Ill stick with nature bitch. Now I wonder what movie were seeing. I want to see I am number 4 just like Xavier but Vally wants to watch hall pass. Like come on who wants to see that? I think me and Xavier will play the 'well sucks for you your out voted' game on her. Maybe well go watch both just to make her happy. I could just rent them early now seeing as how we are rich and we could watch them at home. Like seriously Val you'll live.