Part 12

Willow's P.O.V

When I had woken up in the morning. I never expected to be in the arms of the man I had dreamed of being with for 5 months. I mean Ive dreamed of this moment and now thats its happened I love it. I carefully pulled myself out of his arms and went to pull out some barn clothes. I walked to the shower and carefully took off my brace and laid it on the counter. I stepped into the soft stream of the water and felt myself relaxe instantly. 10 minutes into my shower I felt warm arms wrap themselves around me. I smiled. Well I didnt expect him to come into the shower with me I wanted him to sleep comfortably and soundly. I giggled and turned around kissing him softly and wrapping my arms around his torso even though my ribs hurt. I sucked up the pain though and kept hugging him regardless. He noticed just that little bit and he sat me down on the edge of the huge shower. I smiled as he washed my body all over and softly and gently laying kisses all over me. I relaxed and started to wash my hair. He took the shower hose head and gently rinsed me off. I shaved my legs all smooth and helped wash his body all over. I pushed him gently up against the wall and kissed him fiercly pulling away to soon leaving him pining for more. I giggled and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel carefully around my body and wiping myself down gently. I slipped my rib brace back on and my wrist brace on also. I slipped on my black breeches and hobbled slowly out to the bed to put my leg cast on. I walked into my closet to grab a shirt and slipped it on. I smiled at myself and asked one of the house maids to french braid my hair. I walked back up the stairs slowly and pulled out a couple of the barn outfits I got Xavier recently. I threw him some light blue jeans, a blue plaid button up, and some plain muck boots. I got out my big purse put my phone, ipod, and charger into it. Put my laptop into the case. And went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. I put in a few granola bars, some fruit snacks, 2 of the reusable big water bottles, and some cookies. I grabbed a blue monster and walked back over to the stairs and waited for Xavier. He finally showed up with my pain killer bottle and a banana. I smiled and slipped the bottle into my purse. That would have been very painful to have forgotten that. He picked me up carefully and transported me to my car. I smiled and he drove us all the way out to my property. I got out of the car when we got there and finally remembered to grab the damn crutches from the back seat. I layed everything down in my office then went back to the horses and taught Xavier how to feed them since he didnt want me doing a thing. I took out dream first and put her on the hot walker. I wasnt allowed on horses for another month and even then I had to take it easy. I then led mischeif out, followed by chance and tied them up to the hot walker also. I left back to my office and smiled when I saw Xavier shining my tack. I guess he got the horses all fed. I asked him if he could put the light blankets on the horses because it looked like it was going to rain today. I sat down in my comfy office chair and pulled out my laptop. I logged onto the internet I have out here and went on facebook. I had billions of messages and posts from everyone telling me to get better. I smiled and just unmarked them all after reading a few. I logged off and looked up a horse trainer. I found a guy that trains thoroughbreds and I wrote down his number. I dialed his number.

"Hello is this trainer Mr. Mckinnley?"

"Why yes it is young miss. What may I do for you at this hour?" he said in an irish accent.

"Well I have a thoroughbred in my barn whos trained but i need someone to train him to go through the gates and everything better. He threw me off a while ago and I broke some things. Im fine now but I dont want to put him down I mean its my fault for not paying attention. Do you think you could come out and take a look at him?" I tell him.

"Well I guess I could take a look at him. What did you say he did?" Came his irish tone.

"Well he spooked or something close to that and threw me off and I broke a few ribs. He was fine after or so says everyone. I mean, he let people close to him after he threw me so I dont know what got into him. Its more of a gentling job and finding out what goes wrong to make him throw people." I say.