Chapter 11

IT COULD GET SEXUAL. I will put stars around the scene if you dont want to read it. Thank you.

Song for the chapter: You and I Tonight by Faber Drive

Quotes : Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

"What's meant to be will always find a way."

"True love is when your heart and your minds are saying the same thing."

Willow's P.O.V

Today their putting me through some physical therapy to make sure all my limbs are working fine and I have them under control. I miss riding my horses but I guess Ill just have to lunge line them for a while. Thank god they didnt put down Mischeif  I dont know what I would have done if they did. He doesn't deserve it. He deserves to have a long healthy life. Im still trying to figure out what set him off and what made him throw me off. He is such a sweetheart. Hes everything I ever dreamed him to be. I quickly got out of the bed and hobbled to my wheel chair. I may have my legs back and can walk but Im not 'strong' enough to be able to get out of bed and walk around the hospital without my wheel chair. Safety reasons or something like that. I wheeled into the hallway and almost crashed into Xavier. I laughed at his shocked expression and then I kept going down the hall. I saw him run into the room to set whatever it is he was holding down. He then ran after me and took the little handle bars at the back of my wheel chair to push me around.

"No! I dont want to be pushed around! Stop it Xavier I can do it myself!!" I nearly screamed at him

He chuckled "Im not letting you go that easy Willow. Your going to have to try harder then that. Plus you know you secretly like having me push you around the hospital." The sad truth was that I did secretly like having him push me around the hospital. He makes me feel more complete. More like a whole. But I would never tell him that, he already has such an inflated head and ego that I dont need to add much more then that. I chuckled to myself. I wonder why he actually stayed around for a month at the hospital for his foster sister he barely even knows. I mean he knows little to nothing about me but I dont think the crying I heard at the track was just Vallys and I could sware his voice was there to. I remember seeing black hair and those amazing green eyes. I remember it all clearly but at the same time its fuzzy.

"Hey Willow you in there?" He said while waving his hand in front of my face and flicking my nose. I scowled at him and crossed my arms over my chest. He didnt need to be so mean to get my attention. I looked away from him and hmphed.

"Well miss pissy pants you spaced out for like ten minutes I had to do something to get your attention. I mean I dont even know where you want to go in the hospital so we rode the elevator on every floor. So where do you want to go?" I looked at him. Had I really been spaced that long. I mean it only felt like a couple of minutes. 

"I want to go to the cafeteria. Im kind of hungry and the hospital food they bring you is like food Jello instead of jiggly jello it doesnt look edible." I grimaced. Hospital food is terrible. Its like their trying to get rid of you as soon as possible instead of keeping you here. He chuckled and wheeled me to the cafteria. At least I can get a muffin and coffee here. Its better then the alien food they give you.

"I want a chocolate muffin and a Mocha with whipped cream an espresso shot and some chocolate sprinkles on top. And if we cant get that here. Then you will have to make an adventure to starbucks because I want that mocha."  I laughed at his bewildered expression.

"Well I cant exactly go and get it myself can I?"

A FEW DAYS DOWN THE ROAD:

"Well Ms. Johnson, you'll be happy to know that you are being released today and can go home whenever. No getting back on a horse for another 6 weeks while your body repairs itself." I smiled. Thank god they kept me in the hospital 2 extra weeks even though they said a few days. So pretty much since it takes like 3 months for my bones to be as good as they can I only have a month and a half left to heal because of it all. I have a full leg boot on my left leg and a cast on my wrist where I broke it. I also have a back thing for my ribs. Its not a brace but it is one I guess in a sense. Its a removable brace though. One that moves with my body but keeps the ribs in place to heal. I called Xavier almost immedietly and told him that WE have a starbucks and sweets shop run. He didnt understand.