Chapter 9

Willow's P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning I was snuggled up to a very warm chest and two arms wrapped around me snuggly. I smiled and kissed his chest lightly and giggled. He stirred a little and I carefully manuvered myself out of his arm and went to put on some riding breeches and a tight fitted black shirt. I know I'm sinning by not going on my morning jog. I left a note to Xavier telling him where'd Id be and set an alarm for 7. Val wont be up till 10 if left alone so I dont have to worry to much. I taped the note to his chest and grabbed my riding boots, phone, ipod dock for the barn, my laptop, and my ipod. I walked down to my car smiling and laughing at what hell wake up to. I sat in the seat of my car and slipped my boots on. When I started the car I pulled out as silently as possible and started driving slowly down the street to my barn. I laughed as I sped up and rolled down all the windows. As the wind ripped through my hair I couldnt help but think of what I was going to put it up with to go riding. I pulled up at the gates of my new property and opened the brand new shiny black gates. I closed them behind me and continued to drive up the rode. It had trees on the side, and trees hid the barn so no one could still my great loved horses. I smiled when I heard a nicker from the barn. I parked and hopped out of the car walking to the barn and swinging open the great oak barn doors and breathing in the fresh horsey smell.

Xavier's P.O.V

I woke up startled when I heard the beep beep beep of that stupid alarm clock. I swung my legs out of bed and felt something crinkle on my chest. I grabbed the note of my chest and read.

Dear Sleepyhead,

     Didn't wanna wake you so I put on an alarm to wake you 2 hours after I left for the barn. I'll be there all day with horses. You can take the liberty of waking up Val and bringing her down for her lesson. What wakes her up fast is saying "The aliens have willow and we have to save her quick Val". She'll pop up with a start and then you just tell her your kidding and kick her into the shower. Tell her to wear something comfortable today. Just plain boots jeans and a shirt. If you want to come to then your welcome to it. Ill message you on your phone if I need anything else.

xoxo,

     Willow

I checked my phone and sure enough there was a message.

Hey Xavier could you bring some apples granola bars and maybe a couple of muffins from the chef. I'm dead hungry! Oh and some water! Plenty of water! Thanks -Willow

I laughed at her a little. Of course she would only forget to bring 2 of the most important things you need when working. Food and water. I walked into Vals room and jumped on her bed whispering what Willow told me into her ear and sure enough she jumped up with such a start I got knocked off the bed. I stood up rubbing my ass and glaring at her.

"Just go get on the shower but on work boots, comfy pants and a work shirt. Willow wants you to. She says your getting a lesson." I walked out of the room and down the stairs to my own en-suite shower. I turned on the hot water and grabbed a wife beater, some boxers, comfortable jeans, and my battered old high top chucks. I walked back into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothing standing under the hot water felt immedietly relaxing. I took a good 30 minute shower before I knew I had to get out. I towel dried myself off and slipped my clothes on. I blow dried my hair and let it just be shaggy today. I slipped on my chucks after finding some socks and walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed a drink cooler and slipped 8 water bottles into it and then packed ice around them. I wrapped some chocolate muffins up in plastic wrap, placed some apples oranges and granola bars in a basket and picked out some water flavorer and some chocolate. I called for Val and walked out to my car. I placed the stuff in the backseat and started the car pulling out into the driveway. Val came running out of the garage and carefully climbed into my car. I clicked the button to close the garage doors and we were off.