Chapter 1

My eyes open as I feel the cold touch of water on my body, I stand up and look around. I'm standing in an infinite void with black water on the floor. "Hello?" I call out. No response. I turn around and a large black creature with three heads floats towards me, it glows red and changes into a person, their eyes glowing red and carrying an iron spiked sword. They begin to run towards me, and the amulet they are wearing glows as they swing their sword at me, then everything shines white, and I wake up, it was all a dream. I get out of my bed and walk into the kitchen, my mother sits next to the fireplace, cooking eggs, "Morning Luxin" she says, "Morning" I reply. "Leaving today?" she asks, "Mhm, I'm going to explore the world" I say, she chuckles and puts the eggs on a small plate and hands it to me. "Well then you better head to Aquarin, the town east of our house, I'm sure you can find a map or some directions there" she says. I nod and begin eating the eggs, "Also, I have a gift for you" she says turning away. I look up confused, and she points towards a chest next to the door. I quickly finish the eggs and walk over towards it. As I open it I see a stone sword, "You'll need that if you're going out into the wild, '' she smiles. I pick it up and swing it around, "Feels good" I reply, she chuckles, "It was your fathers, before he disappeared". I attach the sword to my back and walk into the barn next to our house. Bark, my horse, neighs at me as I approach him, "Hey Bark" I say. He licks my hand as I jump onto his back, "You be safe now" my mother says, she kisses me on the cheek and Bark licks her hand as she scratches his chin. I wave goodbye and Bark and I speed off towards the mountains nearby..