Chapter 16

As we head towards the mountains near the BLU, I look to the left of our path and see a strange door. I stop Bark and dismount him, Apollo notices and dismounts too, the door is made out of a white wood, and has no hinge to open it. As I approach the door, it slowly slides open revealing a black void. Esther walks in front of me and reaches her hand through the door, "Nothing" she says, then she starts getting dragged inside, "ESTHER" Apollo and I shout. She reaches her other hand out before getting sucked inside, Apollo runs forward and jumps inside, I follow him. As I come out the other side of the door I instantly get hit by a massive push of wind, and no light. "Apollo? Esther?" I call out, but no one responds, then I see an orange flash, slowly moving towards the source of the wind, and then more lights, all moving towards the source of the wind. I turn around to leave, but the door is gone, but in its place I see Esther, looking at her hands. "Maybe I should stop fighting so much and actually experience life" She repeats to herself, she looks up at me "What's the point of fighting if you can have a peaceful resolution?" she says, "This can't be Esther" I think to myself. I walk away and try to go towards the orange light, then a bright blue light shines on me, and I see Apollo walking towards me. He pulls out his swords and jumps at me, "Apollo?" I shout out, but he doesn't stop, I jump back and pull out my sword. Apollo looks up at me and disappears, in its place is an extremely thin monster, it screeches out at me and charges at me, I point my sword at it and fire a fireball, it hits the monster and it screeches out in pain. Its skin turns red and it attempts to hit me but I dodge and stab it in the chest, it makes a loud screech and turns to dust. And in its place is Apollo pacing around, "Perhaps Eilrahc isn't so bad" he repeats to himself, then looks at me and says "What's the point of fighting if you can have a peaceful resolution?". I run away from him and try to head towards the source of the wind, but it keeps getting farther and farther away. Suddenly a lightning bolt strikes in front of me, and knocks me to the floor. At the impact point stands a black creature with orange lines along its body. It turns around and looks at me, "What's the point of fighting if you can have a peaceful resolution?" I blurt out. It makes a loud whirring noise and points its hands at me, and sparks surround it, I roll to the side narrowly missing the lightning bolt it fired. It turns to me and charges another bolt, I duck and it misses. The creature makes a noise and lightning strikes it and it disappears. I get up and feel a cold hand touch my back, I pull out my sword and turn towards the person. "Luxin" Apollo says, "it's me", I lower my sword. "You were just standing there saying that it might be better if you didn't go out into the dangerous world". "You were pacing around saying that maybe Eilrahc isn't so bad" I argue, "Guys, We need to get out of here" Esther says coming out of nowhere. Apollo picks up a dead flower and crushes it, and a portal appears in front of him. I run through and come out in a completely different place, but Bark, Ishla and Esthers horse are grazing nearby, "We're near the BLU" Esther shouts, "it should be just over that hill". I turn towards the hill and see Apollo just staring out, I run up to him and ascend the hill. But when I approach him, I see the BLU ablaze, and a massive orange fireball flies off from a hill and hits the BLU.