Chapter 17

"THE BLU" Esther shouts, "How?" Apollo gasps, I remember when we went to the BLU and I saw that suspicious man. "It was the Malum clan, it must be" I say, "Noah" Esther breathes, "We'll deal with who did it later, right now we need to save them" Apollo says. "Put your hands on my shoulders" he orders, I comply and so does Esther, Apollo's eyes turn blue and a spherical shield appears around us and we teleport from the hill to the entrance to the BLU in the blink of an eye. The sphere disappears and Apollo looks around, the houses around us are ablaze and bodies lie at the doors. A man lies on the floor crying over a girl's dead body. "This place" Esther says, "it used to be so nice and cheerful. Now it's just full of death and destruction". Out of the flames in front of us come two Malum clan troops, they look around before noticing us and pulling out their weapons. Esther walks forward and pulls out her bow, eyes filled with rage, and she quickly fires three flaming arrows, two hit one of the guards and xkills him, while the other moves and dodges the arrow. He starts walking towards Esther but then is hit in the head with a strange weapon, and falls to the floor. A person in a cloak lands on their feet, their eyes glowing bright gray, and grabs their weapon and looks at us "What are you doing here?" she asks. "We came to defend the BLU" Esther replies angrily, "The BLU's been lost, there's nothing you can do" the woman says grimly. "INCOMING" someone shouts, I look up and see another massive fireball flying towards us. "APOLLO" I shout, "I got this" he says and runs forward. A sphere appears around him for a second before disappearing and a massive shield appears above the BLU, the fireball collides with the shield and reflects back into the air, exploding. "Well then" she says, "I guess you can do something. Follow me, I think I know where Max is", she runs off into the flames, Apollo follows and Esther speeds off after them, I follow. As we run to the outside of Max's tower, I see a large number of Malum clan guards standing in a circle, and in the center, Noah is standing in front of Max. Noah laughs "You, and the rest of the BLU have been a thorn in my side for years, but now, the BLU is finally gone. And I can finally.." Apollo jumps through the crowd and kills two guards, Noah looks at him and widens his eyes, "Get him" he orders. eight guards walk forward, but before Apollo does anything, the woman runs in and hits two quickly, then begins to spin around, faster and faster. And throws the guards into the air. The last guard begins to run but the woman's tornado stops moving and she jumps out of it and lands on him, quickly sinking her weapon into his head. Noah narrows his eyes and points his mace at us, and the last three guards walk forward, I fire a fireball at the guard coming towards me and see Noah turn back towards Max. I run forward but he sees me and fires a skull at me, I roll and dodge, but fall. He laughs and thrust his mace into Max's chest, "NOO" Esther shouts, she runs to Max and holds him up, but he breathes his last breath and falls to the floor. Noah laughs and walks away into the flames, Apollo and I run after him but out of the flames comes wither skeletons. They roar out and more appear around us, and out of the flames behind us, comes a man, his eyes red like the projections. "Lenny" Apollo says grimly, "Good to see you again Apollo" he laughs and screeches out like the withers, and he pulls out his axe, and points it at us. The skeletons roar out and charge at us, swords in hand..