25

I took a deep breath as I watched everything past the car. "So, when we get to my dad's business...stay by my side," Blaine said before he sipped on his smoothie. I took a few sips of my smoothie before looking at him. "Am I ask why?" I asked. "You just did," Blaine said with a small smile. "I'm not the biggest fan of my dad and he isn't the biggest fan of me." I took a long sip before putting my travel mug down in one of the cup holders. 

I started to spin the ring that is on my middle right finger. I grabbed the travel mug and took one last sip making me finish the strawberry, blueberry, brain, and hot sauce smoothie. I closed the travel mug before putting it back in the cupholder. 

"And what was the purpose of me bringing my sketchbook and my journalism notebook?" I asked him as I grabbed the two things from the dashboard. I put them in my lap. "To show your new grandfather some of your talents to see if we can talk him into helping us," Blaine said as he pulled into a parking lot. I looked at him before I looked out the window. He parked the car in one of the spaces. 

He turned the car off before he grabbed his phone and wallet. I unbuckled and opened the car door. I held onto the sketchbook and notebook before climbing out of the car. 

I closed the door and walked over to the side that Blaine is at. He climbed out, closed the door, and locked the car. He walked over to me. "Follow me," Blaine said before we walked to the main doors of the building. I held them my sketchbook and notebook in my right arm before I followed Blaine to the elevator. Once our elevator ride was done and we walked down the hall to an office. Blaine didn't even knock on the door before he opened the door and walked into the room. 

I slowly followed in behind him. I looked to see a man sitting behind the desk, he looks busy. He looked up at and looked at Blaine. "What do you want Blaine?" the man asked him. 

"I need help

"I need help." Blaine said. "How much?" the man had asked Blaine. "I don't need money. I need one of your lawyers." Blaine said. "Why in the world would you need one of my lawyers?" the man asked. Before Blaine could answer, the man saw me standing by him. "Why do you have a kid with you?" the man asked. 

"Dad, this is Annabell. She's the youngest zombie in Seattle and her happens to be my adopted daughter. I need your help to keep her in my custody or we will have to deal with the zombie apocalypse." Blaine said as he put his left hand down on my right shoulder. He looked at me. "I guess I've guessed with the platinum white hair." he said. I sat their thinking about it for a little while. "Alright, you can use one of my lawyers. But I want a month of free brains for helping out." Angus said. 

"And there's the catch. There always is when it comes to you. Why not just do it for your newly found granddaughter? I guess that has never been your thing. Alright, fine. You get free brains of a month." Blaine said. Angus smiled as he got up from the desk. He grabbed a card before walking over to us. He handed Blaine the card. "Don't disappoint me." Angus said. Blaine grabbed the card from him. 

"It's all I do isn't it." Blaine said before sliding the card into his pocket. "Come on, Annabell. Let's get out of here." Blaine said. I looked at Angus before I walked out of the office with Blaine following behind me. 

"Where too know?" I asked once the office door closed behind us. "Well, we can get something to eat and then head home. Spend the rest of the day watching movies." Blaine said. I looked at him before the two of us walked to the elevator and down to the main floor. 

=====================================

After I feed, Marvel....I made my way down the hall, down the stairs, and down to the living room where Blaine is waiting for me. The TV is on and Blaine already has a movie waiting to play. I walked around the couch and over to the part that Blaine is sitting at.  I sat down not to far from him. He smiled at me before he started the movie. 

He put the remote down on the arm rest on his right side before he pulled me closer to him. He put his feet up on the coffee table in front of the couch before wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close to him. I smiled up at him before I looked at the screen. That's when the name of the movie that Blaine put on appeared on the screen. 'Beethoven'. I leaned back into Blaine's side as I watched the movie. 

Slowly liking the movie. Even though I was watching the movie and even though it was on the screen, I could tell that Blaine wasn't paying attention to it. I could tell that he was busy thinking about what to do about the people that are trying to take me away from him. Sure I'm worried about it too, but I know I should not have to worry about it. 

I know that if anything, I will have to leave, but I can hope that I stay with Blaine. I can not picture a better life for me that does not have Blaine being my dad. The rest of the day has been quite. We watched 'Beethoven', 'Beethoven 2nd', 'Beethoven 3rd', 'Mary Poppins', 'Daddy day care', 'Annie', 'Ella Enchanted', and 'Dr.Dolittle'. Blaine ended up ordering pizza when we got to watch 'Beethoven 3rd'.  The pizza was spicey chicken and spicey chicken with jalapenos. 

Sure, both pizzas were amazing. Even though only one of the pizza has one more topping than the other, I still liked both pizzas. I also enjoyed watching all the movies that Blaine had put on. We didn't get to  watching 'Dr.Dolittle' until after supper. I ended up falling asleep when it got closer to the end. I love having movie days with Blaine. Maybe if I ask him, we can make it a thing. Maybe every Saturday we have a movie day. 

Just two of us and who knows maybe Don E or Juilan can join us.